Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So you're saying the version from this thread isn't an "official" one? I don't play any games on my phone just my
home computer. I don't play compressed versions either. And no, it's not an old save. It's a brand new game start.
No, I'm not. I'm just guessing.

Oct 19, 2018
My game crashes during an appointment as it says IOError: Couldn't find file 'Characters/mar/pla Test a.png'. I downloaded it from the mega link for windows

Edit: Now there's this Exception: Say has image attributes (u'sorprendida',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character. that happened during the shower scene of the sister

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamliz

CptnClam

Jun 15, 2017
My game crashes during an appointment as it says IOError: Couldn't find file 'Characters/mar/pla Test a.png'. I downloaded it from the mega link for windows

Edit: Now there's this Exception: Say has image attributes (u'sorprendida',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character. that happened during the shower scene of the sister
I don't know about the shower scene yet but I fixed the pla Test a.png problem by unren the game and then going into the Characters/mar/ folders and changing the name of the Player Test a.png file to pla Test a.png and that seemed to work for me

Reactions: 88

Oct 19, 2018
I don't know about the shower scene yet but I fixed the pla Test a.png problem by unren the game and then going into the Characters/mar/ folders and changing the name of the Player Test a.png file to pla Test a.png and that seemed to work for me
Thanks for the help, guess the developer didn't check the codes that carefully when it was written

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
For the last two updates or so I've been stuck at 'look for the Shinigamis' and I absolutely can't find that last one.

Alright what the fuck is going on, why is the Mom/Stepmom content repeating now?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes