Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
An acceptable Miel game though the side character, Kitsune Kuuka only has 2 scenes which sucks becaude she is better than half the cast.
At least they threw fans of Kuuka a bone.

View attachment 1201997
(This image is not in the game, though she does have a pregnant scene in the game).
yeah she looks the best furries are number one to bad she has not so manny scenes

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
The developer is Miel... :(
I'm sorry guys, but all the games from Miel are made as purely commercial goods.

Which means that gameplay is very short (usually around two hours) the number of scenes is very limited (usually around a dozen) and the story is very weak. It's really a shame, because they have really good artists, the artwork always is first-class.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Comrade Miel with more pregnancy content. Bless their hearts.

Let people enjoy things.
i am not saying people shouldn't enjoy them, i am just saying they are very repetitive, i can probably guess half the content: ""mindbreak", bj with pubes stuck to face, pissing and cumming in a bowl for them to drink, nosehooks piercings and or womb tattoos, pissing while in their vagina, public sex, milking"
Edit: forgot to add, the girls also probably pissing a lot, and forgot bj piss drinking

• Angry
Reactions: leetstig and Edvin

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Oh look, it's the Miel game for there is only ever really one Miel game repeated ad nauseam. I don't even need to play to know there are going to be girls pissing while being fucked, nose hooks, and the girls eating out of a dog bowl. I guess if I had to give Miel credit for anything it's that they're consistent.
Which is good.
While everyone else is making fantasy games where the girls are getting raped by monsters Miel is making fantasy games where you have a harem of fantasy heroines.
While everyone else is making heavy rape corruption games Miel is making lighthearted ones where the corruption kicks in very early.
While everyone else just makes an end game pregnancy content Miel is making them early with pregnant bellies in sprites, sex pregnant and harem sex pregnant.
While everyone else does games where the corruption only extends to the characters, Miel makes games where you corrupt the environment and The people around it (Though this game lacks the non-heroine sex scenes like in their best corruption games).
In all they are formulaic but you would be surprised by how unique they are, they make raunchy fetishes games you find in serious rape games but take all the seriousness and make it rather light-hearted.
Plus you will not find more devoted, loyal and horny girls than Miel girls.

Reactions: fregonard

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Which is good.
While everyone else is making fantasy games where the girls are getting raped by monsters Miel is making fantasy games where you have a harem of fantasy heroines.
While everyone else is making heavy rape corruption games Miel is making lighthearted ones where the corruption kicks in very early.
While everyone else just makes an end game pregnancy content Miel is making them early with pregnant bellies in sprites, sex pregnant and harem sex pregnant.
While everyone else does games where the corruption only extends to the characters, Miel makes games where you corrupt the environment and The people around it (Though this game lacks the non-heroine sex scenes like in their best corruption games).
In all they are formulaic but you would be surprised by how unique they are, they make raunchy fetishes games you find in serious rape games but take all the seriousness and make it rather light-hearted.
Plus you will not find more devoted, loyal and horny girls than Miel girls.
YAGpXPd.png

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
why? if you played 1 you played them all
i am not saying people shouldn't enjoy them, i am just saying they are very repetitive, i can probably guess half the content: ""mindbreak", bj with pubes stuck to face, pissing and cumming in a bowl for them to drink, nosehooks piercings and or womb tattoos, pissing while in their vagina, public sex, milking"
Edit: forgot to add, the girls also probably pissing a lot, and forgot bj piss drinking
Then ignore it if its not content you dislike. I for one am grateful someone focuses on PREGNANCY content. They are a rare dev that does!

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
What is it that makes you feel the need to tell people who do enjoy the games, the reasons that you do not?
I do not expect that people who do enjoy the game are going to share your opinion.
Wouldn't it be more simple, when you see a Miel game, to just walk on by to find something else that you do enjoy? :unsure:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know critiques were not allowed.

Last I checked I was allowed to post my opinions on things even if I don't particularly like said things. Also looking at my first post, there are people who agree with my criticism of Miel.

Reactions: Edvin

Asper111

Feb 15, 2020
Since no one will ever translate another Bishop game in the foreseeable future Miel games are basically the cheap trashy substitute for me.

Reactions: Edvin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote