Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
can someone upload the pics better than 60% or tell me a program that can extracter the character pics that are 60% !?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The like to see bullies got owned. Probably the main reason why I like certain Miel games.

Jaxium

Aug 2, 2020
Legit question here. Is there a Miel game that doesn't have pissing or a girl slurping up cum out of a dog bowl? It's like their signature thing lol

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Legit question here. Is there a Miel game that doesn't have pissing or a girl slurping up cum out of a dog bowl? It's like their signature thing lol
Old Miel games usually dont have it.
Big dick at the beach and Harem Guild are such old Miel games.

Jaxium

Aug 2, 2020
Old Miel games usually dont have it.
Big dick at the beach and Harem Guild are such old Miel games.
Thanks. I'll look into them. I like the artwork on Miel games but the stories and scenarios kind of keep repeating so hopefully the older ones are different.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks. I'll look into them. I like the artwork on Miel games but the stories and scenarios kind of keep repeating so hopefully the older ones are different.
The ones I mentioned arent that different except no piss or bowl eating but they are still maledom oriented.
Though before they found the Miel formula they did NTR and gangbang themed stuff which I dunno if they will ever get translated since many of theme are school themed.
Im not a fan of piss either but I love everything else so I play them.

Reactions: Jaxium

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Wait, but if every girl there is too busy having sex with him, they can't fight demons. And if they can't fight demons, then this school can't be a demon hunting academy. And if it's not a demon hunting academy then the very premise of this game is oh no I've gone cross-eyed.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
The only thing i like about Miel games are Artwork, can't deny girls looks absolutely perfect, as game is just to fap nothing else, either never play one. But here the real rason why i am here: Some Hero around i bet have every Miel game's anybody have a full pack of every girl? ... (Naked or not it doesn't matter, just girls alone single/pair/group, except while having sex with MC) found one in a forum that contained images of the girls, but they were from 2 games no more...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote