MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Aya since game not finish soo many stuff rush and some rust around the edges. I dont know how i feel bout graphic here but I like the girl tho could use more work on them. Some anatomy drawing paractice should fix them and there also....weird vibes I cant explain...maybe cuz there too much effect on character??
OH also there French dialog in here sooo hope that get translate or maybe make language toggle stuff like other game for those French

This game giving me thirst for more story like this. Are there any sell my soul to devil for girls game out there??

Spoiler I just finish the game
Man, this game rushing and more of little fun quick game. I dont mind it but I dislike these type cuz it feel cheap in someway but hey dev It ur game

Last edited:

goldenone

May 18, 2022
I want one of these mond control games to have a girl that takes it but enjoys attention and loves the prtag also ntr being avoidable is dumb you play a super powered mofo why is it an issue?
Nymphomania Priestess is kinda how you described

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So which is it? Netorare (MC is cuck) or Netori (MC is bull. steals girl of someone else)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexualControl-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Febui

May 6, 2022
Language: English
1682292940574.png
Doesn't say MTL. Second-language?
1682293000139.png
This guy's a fucking weirdo. I sure hope he doesn't get any strange powers to control other people!
1682293204207.png
The only person I found to talk to wished me a good day, welcomed me to the town
Does Arata legitimately have a social disability? (turns out, yes, but it still feels bizarre)
And then the demon guy. "I know all your life you've longed to have sex, but because of your height and "
And?
"insecurities"
Odd pause of his. Big empty space in that text box. I thought he was just building the tension before saying autism.

In general, quite a lot of grammar errors and stilted, unnatural dialog.
The first lewd scene with Fumi is so goofy. "...woo... wooo... wooo"
"I love your expression and how you cum on like that"
What? :LOL:

Reactions: SolusSama

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Those "internal views" (cutaways?) need some work... (or be removed or changed to separate cut-ins). Otherwise I quite like the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Febui
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes