3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
banner.jpg

Overview:
You've been looking for a job for months and end up getting hired as a bellhop at an interdimensional resort called the Sexus Resort! Your job description, given to you by the enigmatic 'Keeper', is to make sure the sexy resort residents are pleased with their stay, whatever it takes.

Expand the resort by improving the connection with the resort residents, meet women inspired by all kinds of genres and fetishes, take them on dates, build relationships, go on quests, and expand the resort!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-19
Release Date: 2023-08-12
Developer: Mermaid Broth -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.4 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.5.6): - - - -

Capture.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture7.PNG Capture8.PNG scene_honey_movie2.png scene_prin_deliver.png scene_cowarrive2.png hhroomrecords.png beachcindate5.jpg beachcowdate5.jpg beachkeepdate6.jpg q1hh12b.jpg mainmenu.jpg patcum2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EdogawaKonan

Sep 16, 2018
I would like to hope that this game will not be another long-term construction
and will be quite interesting.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Bruh your name gives me second thought about this game man... I mean really??? "Mermaid broth"?? That's the best you can come up with? XD I'm just trolling I will give your game a try tho, I want some of dat 'demon soup' :LUL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Mermaid Broth
D

Deleted member 2043115

I typically stay away from games made using the Honey Select engine because I find the render quality subpar in a lot of cases. This quality of the renders in this game are the best I've seen from any game using this engine.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes