3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Very amusing game thus far, and looking forward to more! Monster Girls, Robot Girl, even a girl from a world in Monochrome....You got my attention! Watching this one, as I like what I have played thus far! 24-in-game days, 120+ VB points....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mermaid Broth

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Like the game so far. There definitely needs to be some sort of ingame UI and a help/tip guide and also for the love of god highlight objects we can interact with because NO ONE likes clicking on every millimetre of the screen just to find something they can interact with.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I'd have to agree with the above statement. If there was one area that I think you might want to fix on the quick, it would be the Mermaid Quest, because finding the items is a challenge and a half. You can't distinguish the items from the background, and honestly, I have visual challenges, thus HDMI from laptop to 43' TV to increase size as it is, but that doesn't help when everything looks the same, and you have to run your cursor over the whole screen constantly clicking, so making the items more distinguishable from the rest of the background, something that will help in the immediate future...just a thought!

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
I'd have to agree with the above statement. If there was one area that I think you might want to fix on the quick, it would be the Mermaid Quest, because finding the items is a challenge and a half. You can't distinguish the items from the background, and honestly, I have visual challenges, thus HDMI from laptop to 43' TV to increase size as it is, but that doesn't help when everything looks the same, and you have to run your cursor over the whole screen constantly clicking, so making the items more distinguishable from the rest of the background, something that will help in the immediate future...just a thought!
I'll get this fixed in the next update for sure. I'm thinking either just adding a hover state to the items or even implementing a 'hint' system that costs vb and shows you where the item is. Will play around with it, thank you for the feedback.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I gotta be honest, Honey, from the Monochrome World is probably one of the most interesting characters I have seen in a while, if for no other reason than having a character that IS Monochrome in a full-color world! Add on her 1950's ViBe and attitude, her love of the Diner (which is another great Retro piece I might add!) and it's just amazing! Honestly, it had me foul up a song title in my head, which was a wonderfully amusing mixed blessing, because I had to go looking, and put me to finding the proper song. I kept looking for Monochrome, but I was ACTUALLY looking for "Kodachrome" by Paul Simon....and yes, I include the song link, because the earworm must be shared....good job by the way....unintentional is always awesome!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Looks good and plays well so far. The renders look very good. I have a minor gripe about the scales on the mermaid's face being too intrusive, but that's just MY taste. I assume more rooms will become available as the game progresses. I agree with above about the mermaid's treasures being way too difficult to find. Even now, after running through it several times, and KNOWING where the items are, I still can't actually SEE a couple.

I call Dibs on the Keeper! I'm in Love with her! Red Hair, Glasses and Big Tits hit 3 of MY major fetishes! :love::love::love: I hope that MUCH more is planned with the Honey (including giving her a name!). So, is she single? When's her day off? Does she like to go Dancing on the First Date? What kind of flowers or candy should I get her?

Last edited:
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Looks good and plays well so far. The renders look very good. I have a minor gripe about the scales on the mermaid's face being too intrusive, but that's just MY taste. I assume more rooms will become available as the game progresses. I agree with above about the mermaid's treasures being way too difficult to find. Even now, after running through it several times, and KNOWING where the items are, I still can't actually SEE a couple.

I call Dibs on the Keeper! I'm in Love with her! Red Hair, Glasses and Big Tits hit 3 of MY major fetishes! :love::love::love: I hope that MUCH more is planned with the Honey (including giving her a name!). So, is she single? When's her day off? Does she like to go Dancing on the First Date? What kind of flowers or candy should I get her?
Definitely going to update the mermaid game in the next update. I'm thinking a hover effect will be the simplest solution from a developer stand point, that way you can just hover over the picture until you find it. I'm open to suggestions.

Keeper is going to have a lot planned in future updates, don't you worry. I actually have some story beats planned for a few characters and the Keeper is the big one. Next update will have one additional sex scene with her, but the update after that should have a lot more content with the Keeper.

Thanks for the constructive feedback bud~

Reactions: hentai charley

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
I gotta be honest, Honey, from the Monochrome World is probably one of the most interesting characters I have seen in a while, if for no other reason than having a character that IS Monochrome in a full-color world! Add on her 1950's ViBe and attitude, her love of the Diner (which is another great Retro piece I might add!) and it's just amazing! Honestly, it had me foul up a song title in my head, which was a wonderfully amusing mixed blessing, because I had to go looking, and put me to finding the proper song. I kept looking for Monochrome, but I was ACTUALLY looking for "Kodachrome" by Paul Simon....and yes, I include the song link, because the earworm must be shared....good job by the way....unintentional is always awesome!
Glad you like Honey, she's one of my favorites. Betty Boop / red hot riding hood were some early crushes of mine. Looking up 1950s slang has been fun too. Your comment made my day :)

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I dig! I would so call Dibs on her...obviously, Malt at the diner! Completely agree with Betty Boop and Red Hot Riding Hood! Explains some of my tastes...well, Cheetarah from OG Thundercats as well...but I digress...also loving our not-so-friendly hell-spawned....Joining your Patreon....want to help fund this project....seems we are a bit on the like-minded side....and I enjoy the HELL outta this game! More Honey Pop Daddy-O!!!!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Definitely going to update the mermaid game in the next update. I'm thinking a hover effect will be the simplest solution from a developer stand point, that way you can just hover over the picture until you find it. I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks for the reply. A hover effect would be great. Frankly, that's what I initially expected for the game.

YamiVanguard

Sep 13, 2017
Absolutely loved what the game had to offer so far!
I won't dwell on the mini-game as there was enough covered in this thread, and other than that it's got only pluses!
Also bonus points for Honey, I absolutely loved the character and it's a very original idea.

I like the highlight option you presented us with, it should be easy on the eyes and not over-the-top difficult for the developer
If I can propose some quality of life changes I'd say I'd love a progress meter or a message "you've unlocked everything" (unless there's a message like that already and I did not unlock everything)

Hope this project sees long and fruitful life!

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
New Content! Version 0.20 is out! Lots of good stuff! Update has done some fixes for the Mermaid quest I found made it easier for me (and I have vision problems, so big plus there), 2 new Ladies, 4 new locations, a couple decorations you can unlock for your room through interactions with Cindy and Honey, and I would say an improved system of getting VB Points! Just playing the Pre-Release, I managed 200 in 30 Game Days, so looking forward to what I can do with this version! Lots of fun to be had! Thanks Boss for the awesome Buffet!!!

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes