3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
The game is interesting, I like the characters (the Keeper is a keeper :sneaky:, too bad she doesn't have a name) and the animations. I wouldn't be bad having some hints and a sort of quest log to keep tracking what you're missing.

Speaking of which, when I'm supposed to meet the cow-girl? After day 50 I didn't meet her yet.

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
The game is interesting, I like the characters (the Keeper is a keeper :sneaky:, too bad she doesn't have a name) and the animations. I wouldn't be bad having some hints and a sort of quest log to keep tracking what you're missing.

Speaking of which, when I'm supposed to meet the cow-girl? After day 50 I didn't meet her yet.
Thanks for the compliments, next update will focus on quest tracking and such, so I hope you check it out.
Most unlocks depend on VB total and not day amount. You should be able to get Penelope once you have 80VB.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019

The cowgirl didn't show up for me until I open the garden, which is the door opposite the diner.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the compliments, next update will focus on quest tracking and such, so I hope you check it out.
Most unlocks depend on VB total and not day amount. You should be able to get Penelope once you have 80VB.
80? I have like 205VB!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I really liked Honey Hop, but unfortunately not even one of the others. She almost seems "normal" in comparison. Biggest turn off was definitely the scales on the mermaid's face and upper body: they make her look... well, let's just say very unhealthy.

• Sad
Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

M10

Dec 11, 2017
How do you get the new Keeper scenes? I only found the one from the shower early in the morning

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Fine game,

Sex could use more camera angles, whole scene where you dont see the girl face do nothing for me.

Repetitive grinding activities are a bit much.

Reactions: Mermaid Broth
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes