3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm really liking the game (although I certainly hope that I'm not going to have to restart a new game from scratch with EVERY update!). But there's a problem that a lot of these games share, that I hope can be resolved, which is illustrated by the morning scene in the lobby. When The Keeper is selected, she appears (and she looks VERY good) with a menu selection of ten or so choices. If I select Choice #1, she gives me the information that that choice involves. But then the scene resets and we are back to her behind the desk. I have to click on her again AGAIN, get the same greeting as I just got and the menu appears AGAIN. I select Choice #2, and it resets AGAIN! Now if there is just one or two choices, this isn't so bad. But if there's several, it's a pain to go through the same routine OVER and OVER. And it doesn't make sense in Real Life. If I go to my office, I say "Good Morning, Miss Keeper/Judy/Whatever" then "What's scheduled for today?" and she tells me. Then I ask "Do I have any calls?" I do not have to leave the office, come back in and ask each question separately, and she does not repeat "Good Morning" EACH time. The conversation builds upon what has gone before and does not have to start over every time.

I do not know how the mechanics of doing this stuff work, but wouldn't it just be easier to keep the menu listing as the default screen (if that's the proper term) and not start over each and every time? It certainly would be a lot less trouble for the player.

Reactions: Mermaid Broth

Peserval

Game Compressor
May 3, 2017
Sexus Resort [v0.2.1] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
I'm really liking the game (although I certainly hope that I'm not going to have to restart a new game from scratch with EVERY update!). But there's a problem that a lot of these games share, that I hope can be resolved, which is illustrated by the morning scene in the lobby. When The Keeper is selected, she appears (and she looks VERY good) with a menu selection of ten or so choices. If I select Choice #1, she gives me the information that that choice involves. But then the scene resets and we are back to her behind the desk. I have to click on her again AGAIN, get the same greeting as I just got and the menu appears AGAIN. I select Choice #2, and it resets AGAIN! Now if there is just one or two choices, this isn't so bad. But if there's several, it's a pain to go through the same routine OVER and OVER. And it doesn't make sense in Real Life. If I go to my office, I say "Good Morning, Miss Keeper/Judy/Whatever" then "What's scheduled for today?" and she tells me. Then I ask "Do I have any calls?" I do not have to leave the office, come back in and ask each question separately, and she does not repeat "Good Morning" EACH time. The conversation builds upon what has gone before and does not have to start over every time.

I do not know how the mechanics of doing this stuff work, but wouldn't it just be easier to keep the menu listing as the default screen (if that's the proper term) and not start over each and every time? It certainly would be a lot less trouble for the player.
Your save files should be safe from here forward. This is my first game so I wasn't managing the quests properly, I'm tracking EVERYTHING now so yeah, lesson learned.

Your second point, this should be an easy fix, will add this to the shortlist for game improvements.

Reactions: hentai charley

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do I get the demon to open the showers? I have her at 20 bb already, and she still tells me to fuck off.

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Keep raising her points. I think it took me until 30-ish to unlock the showers. On another note, how in the world do you listen to Honey play music? I'm stuck on trying to help Sal find a dish that Honey likes (she says I can find her in the evening, but i can only find Sal in the sauna in the evening and I don't get a message prompt to advance Sal's quest). So basically I can't advance Sal's or Honey's quests.

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Keep raising her points. I think it took me until 30-ish to unlock the showers. On another note, how in the world do you listen to Honey play music? I'm stuck on trying to help Sal find a dish that Honey likes (she says I can find her in the evening, but i can only find Sal in the sauna in the evening and I don't get a message prompt to advance Sal's quest). So basically I can't advance Sal's or Honey's quests.
Honey will let you listen to her practice music in her room in the evening. After listening to her a few times a new option should appear.

Reactions: hentai charley

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Mermaid Broth
Any chance you could do some touch up on the 'see through' sex scenes? The vagina doesn't open at all, even though you're supposedly fucking them. Like with Honey or Cin in the shower, for instance. Or the 'massage' with Cin at night.
Sal and 'cleaning the counter'. At first it's too dark to see anything, but once she lifts her ass up a bit and you can see...same problem. Just an outline dry humping, with the vagina closed and unmoving.
It's basically just an outline dry humping them at the current point.

Last edited:

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Mermaid Broth
Any chance you could do some touch up on the 'see through' sex scenes? The vagina doesn't open at all, even though you're supposedly fucking them. Like with Honey or Cin in the shower, for instance. Or the 'massage' with Cin at night.
Sal and 'cleaning the counter'. At first it's too dark to see anything, but once she lifts her ass up a bit and you can see...same problem. Just an outline dry humping, with the vagina closed and unmoving.
It's basically just an outline dry humping them at the current point.
I will dig into this and see if it's possible.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Just figured I'd report a small bug. I poked around using unren and in the script for checking which room scene is shown, all the checks look for the correct "ms_dice" for each character with the exception of the last one which checks "mscindice" on all of them.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so i still have this bug from first releases and yes this is a fresh new save dope game keep the good work
1597384223417.png
Update: and this too lol
1597385366904.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes