3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Two things, 1. Sweet a new update this is a cool little game, 2. Windows mega is dead.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
damn i must be an old geezer..... that find the stuff mini-game i've only ever found the watch the rest of the stuff was just clicking around the screen while trying to spot other stuff.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
damn i must be an old geezer..... that find the stuff mini-game i've only ever found the watch the rest of the stuff was just clicking around the screen while trying to spot other stuff.
Nah I only forget where one of them is, can usually find 3 of them easy then forget the last one, and I am 40.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
SPF -20, and it makes her skin feel nice.
Could we also have a Nopy, workupload or pixeldrain upload? No limits, save and at least no has been downloaded too often as Googledrive always gives. Thanks in advance.

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
I'd buy that for a dollar.

Will the mermaid be anything more than a time waste.
Quest board isn't priority right tbh, I do plan on putting more 'one-off' adventures there as the game progresses. Right now I'm focusing on making the daily flow of the game more interesting (expanding the resort, daily events, etc.).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Changed versioning and uploaded new files to avoid confusion. I'll work on some better mirrors today.
If need a permission to upload to Nopy, if I am correct the admins of this site can help with obtaining that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Quest board isn't priority right tbh, I do plan on putting more 'one-off' adventures there as the game progresses. Right now I'm focusing on making the daily flow of the game more interesting (expanding the resort, daily events, etc.).
Fair enough was just curious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mermaid Broth

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I like this so far but I've run into a couple of issues.

First one is the most annoying but every day that I go to sleep an exception occurs and I have to ignore it four times to proceed to the next day.

Then I progressed to the point in the attached image and any time I try to spend more time at the beach with either of the remaining characters it just replays the previous days scene and nothing new happens. As far as I can tell I've done everything else that there is.

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
I like this so far but I've run into a couple of issues.

First one is the most annoying but every day that I go to sleep an exception occurs and I have to ignore it four times to proceed to the next day.

Then I progressed to the point in the attached image and any time I try to spend more time at the beach with either of the remaining characters it just replays the previous days scene and nothing new happens. As far as I can tell I've done everything else that there is.
I had to do a hotfix for the day issue, please make sure you have .3.1 installed.

Regarding the beach quests, you should get a prompt for the VB required to progress at the end of the scene, Cindy is 35 VB and the Princess is 25 I believe.

Let me know if this doesn't solve your issues.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You're right it does say that I need more VB and one was my mistake, I thought I had 25 with the princess but I only had 24. I only had 33 with Cindy, though the game says I only need 30.

I went back and tried Cindy after getting 36 and it still says that I need 30 and to get closer to her first.

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
You're right it does say that I need more VB and one was my mistake, I thought I had 25 with the princess but I only had 24. I only had 33 with Cindy, though the game says I only need 30.

I went back and tried Cindy after getting 36 and it still says that I need 30 and to get closer to her first.
Ah, 30 is required for the second step, 40 is required for the final step. That prompt should be fixed in .3.1, could you confirm that's the version you have?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes