3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Can I access the phone in this update?

Memo to Self: Do NOT play this game after binge watching Takahashi's Mermaid Forest the night before!

• Haha
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Can I access the phone in this update?

Memo to Self: Do NOT play this game after binge watching Takahashi's Mermaid Forest the night before!
Phone is not available in this update, next update will have a quest management system built in along with other UI improvements.

The mermaid has been quite a polarizing character lol, didn't expect that.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Seriously where is goddamn hourglass? Pixel hunt ended in 90s for good goddamn reason. Devs put it in games to sell overpriced printed guides when there were no internet.

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Seriously where is goddamn hourglass? Pixel hunt ended in 90s for good goddamn reason. Devs put it in games to sell overpriced printed guides when there were no internet.
I think its actually a pocket watch.
Hourglass is on the right side of the screen, up a little bit, it's smaller. Look for something purple.

Feel free to use the cheat button to just skip the puzzle, I get that this isn't everyone's cup of tea. I'm brainstorming additional options for future board quests and I'm open to suggestions.

Reactions: hentai charley

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
also I cant find
Penelope second sex scene (got bend over one)
Keeper 3rd sex scene (got sauna and standing one)
And princess other two sex scenes (got rope tied bdsm one)

How can I find those scenes
Penelope VB=30
Princess VB=45-6
Keeper VB=dont know

total VB=310,Day=46

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
also I cant find
Penelope second sex scene (got bend over one)
Keeper 3rd sex scene (got sauna and standing one)
And princess other two sex scenes (got rope tied bdsm one)

How can I find those scenes
Penelope VB=30
Princess VB=45-6
Keeper VB=dont know

total VB=310,Day=46
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next update hits tomorrow most likely, it includes a Quest tracking system and some QOL improvements but it will require a fresh save to work properly, just as a heads up.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I really enjoyed this update, found it made things a bit easier for some things, including adding a tracker for VB Points! Now you can actually see how many each girl gets, as well as what events are available as you get the needed points! Best to start fresh, as the intro to the "system" is a must see! There are all kinds of goodies, including mini-cut scenes at times when you go into girls rooms when they are there, and yeah, the skip button in the Mermaid quest, if you really need it. Honestly, I beta'd this version, completely unlocked everything in about 26 game days, 159 VB Points, hit the Mermaid Quest about 3, 4 times, never used skip once, and I am visually impaired. Looking forward to the next update, and hope people enjoy the hazmata out of this one! I know I did.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mermaid Broth

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mermaid Broth '' I've added a lot of quest tracking triggers that were not in previous versions. The quest menu may be buggy if you use an existing save. '' dude realy?! This is second time. You delete our saves with version 0.2.0 and now with 0.2.1 if we use old saves we will get some bugs? Amazing... Thank you verry much. Can you tell me are you thinking add any new save broken/bugged thing with new version? If you will do that i will wait I'm about to lose my temper if i will play this game from the begining again. Its not VN is sanbox so you should be carefull about making saves not buggy and safe. It should be your #1 priority or you should made choices like that in new game ''Start from begining 0.2.1''.

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Mermaid Broth '' I've added a lot of quest tracking triggers that were not in previous versions. The quest menu may be buggy if you use an existing save. '' dude realy?! This is second time. You delete our saves with version 0.2.0 and now with 0.2.1 if we use old saves we will get some bugs? Amazing... Thank you verry much. Can you tell me are you thinking add any new save broken/bugged thing with new version? If you will do that i will wait I'm about to lose my temper if i will play this game from the begining again. Its not VN is sanbox so you should be carefull about making saves not buggy and safe. It should be your #1 priority or you should made choices like that in new game ''Start from begining 0.2.1''.
This is the third patch ever. The second patch you only miss like one scene if you don't start from a new file. This patch is intended to make save files future proof regardless.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Great update! The game is still in early development so it's normal that at this stage sometimes the saves are not compatible. The UI for the quest tracking looks really good and makes it so much easier to know when you finished the content with each girl. Also the random scenes in the girls' rooms very nice addition!

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Great update! The game is still in early development so it's normal that at this stage sometimes the saves are not compatible. The UI for the quest tracking looks really good and makes it so much easier to know when you finished the content with each girl. Also the random scenes in the girls' rooms very nice addition!
Appreciate the comments and patience. This is the first game I've ever developed and I'm learning a lot as I go. Hope you continue to enjoy it.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes