3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Another in the hundreds of same old giant tit/milf/dufus guy genre. That's a nope for me. Prefer to be the seducer and prefer small to normal tits maybe an elf or two with a slim build small tits and innocent demeaner. A virgin that acts like a virgin. And a little bit of story to go with it. This is basically giant boob slut harem.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
let me be the first one to show some actual gratitude for the game and say thank you for it and for all the work you put into it and that i hope i see it completed oneday , appreciate it and look forward to every update its my fav type of game afterall and it looks really good

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 700814

Overview:
You've been looking for a job for months and end up getting hired as a bellhop at an interdimensional resort called the Sexus Resort! Your job description, given to you by the enigmatic 'Keeper', is to make sure the sexy resort residents are pleased with their stay, whatever it takes.

Expand the resort by improving the connection with the resort residents, meet women inspired by all kinds of genres and fetishes, take them on dates, build relationships, go on quests, and explore the mystery of the resort!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-21
Release Date: 2020-06-21
Developer: Mermaid Broth
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android pls?

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Treasure hunt can go to hell, can anyone give locations i do not enjoy taking days out of my eyesight lifespan for stuff like that.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes