3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexusResort-0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I haven't played this game since the beginning and nowadays the game is MMMMMMMMMMMMF and futa so it's time for me to press the ignore button. What kind of fucking harem game is this if it has MMMF even if it's done through magic potion. There are no other cocks in my game than mine and the clones go in the category of other men and the same goes for futa.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
I haven't played this game since the beginning and nowadays the game is MMMMMMMMMMMMF and futa so it's time for me to press the ignore button. What kind of fucking harem game is this if it has MMMF even if it's done through magic potion. There are no other cocks in my game than mine and the clones go in the category of other men and the same goes for futa.
was about to try this game for the first time, saw that post, yeah im not gona tried it anymore

Mar 23, 2020
bye :KEK:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is the sal bug solved in this update? I think I tried again in the update before this one but it was still not working.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
which one ? i did not found any while playing .6.3( but i have bad memory maybe i do not remenber)
One of the first quests when you have have to as the monochrome girl about her favorite food, it has been bugged for the longest time and never found a solution.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Where do you suppose to ask Cindy on a date? I feel like i've searched her every location through the day.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I was able to trigger the cindy scene with 40 vb, but not the 30 vb scene (it still says I need more vb)
it's a mistake?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 816 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Where do you suppose to ask Cindy on a date? I feel like i've searched her every location through the day.
I'd also like to know this, cannot for the life of me figure this out, anywhere I talk to her doesn't give the option of asking her to the beach. Already got her above 30 to unlock the shower. Is there some hidden prerequisite or something that I'm missing? I would have thought that it would be either the morning or evening in her room, but neither place gives that option, so I'm completely at a loss at this point.

Also it seems that no matter how high I get my VB with her, I can't do the higher sex options with her. Ass eating and Anal both just keep saying "I don't have high enough VB yet" despite having more than 40.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes