3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Where do you suppose to ask Cindy on a date? I feel like i've searched her every location through the day.
I'd also like to know this, cannot for the life of me figure this out, anywhere I talk to her doesn't give the option of asking her to the beach. Already got her above 30 to unlock the shower. Is there some hidden prerequisite or something that I'm missing? I would have thought that it would be either the morning or evening in her room, but neither place gives that option, so I'm completely at a loss at this point.

Also it seems that no matter how high I get my VB with her, I can't do the higher sex options with her. Ass eating and Anal both just keep saying "I don't have high enough VB yet" despite having more than 40.
At the beach? I can do in the morning at least.
1701678782496.png

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
At the beach? I can do in the morning at least.
View attachment 3141238
Yeah, I ended up just continuing to pump up her vibes until it finally gave me that option. Still never let me do the higher level sex options with her though. I'm not sure if the required numbers are just wrong, if those scenes are just not implemented yet, or if somehow certain actions are being treated by the game as if they're removing vibes from her but not actually showing that in the character screen, but I finished all the major scenes so I'll just move on for now and come back if/when they update the game eventually, I guess.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Yeah, I ended up just continuing to pump up her vibes until it finally gave me that option. Still never let me do the higher level sex options with her though. I'm not sure if the required numbers are just wrong, if those scenes are just not implemented yet, or if somehow certain actions are being treated by the game as if they're removing vibes from her but not actually showing that in the character screen, but I finished all the major scenes so I'll just move on for now and come back if/when they update the game eventually, I guess.
You can sleep with her and rim her. Supposedly demon asshole has an irresistible taste for humans. (I'd be afraid of the MC's head being crushed by her tail when she cums.)

Yuluoscar

Aug 26, 2019
Wow thats tragic, I always looked forward to each update... hope the dev is alright in whatever they end up doing

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 3229272

And then he proceeded to delete his patreon account.
This is the end fellows, it was a pleasure
WOW he or she is the first one I have seen that not going to be updating the game but also deleted his or she Patreon account so no milking the people for money for a abandoned game. He or She gets my full respect for doing that.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Oh boy another game that had good opportunity to glow gone pfff
At least give the project to someone else to finish it

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes