Esti

Oct 14, 2017
You know, I have nothing against NTR and, in fact, can love it if it's done in a realistic and meaningful (or at least in a really hot) way. I can understand mainly NTR game even if male protagonist is constantly and disproportionately punished for nothing (although I wouldn't play such game for long). But why on earth the author would create two routes with the same events and characters in his game and make one of those chars vanilla (slightly dominating) leaning girl in one and self-humiliation loving slut in the other is beyond me.
If you bother to create two routes at all, have the decency to make them at least partially equal in terms of quality of the content.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
He's making 2 games this and Pandora's box and he switches between the two each month. He released the update for sexverse last month and Pandora's box this month so next month will be this game again. Also If you look at his patreon you'll see next update will be Lara croft, so it will probably be a good one :p

mikufu94

Jun 28, 2021
He's making 2 games this and Pandora's box and he switches between the two each month. He released the update for sexverse last month and Pandora's box this month so next month will be this game again. Also If you look at his patreon you'll see next update will be Lara croft, so it will probably be a good one :p
I mean Pandora's Box really sucks it's not that worth playing! Sexverse is 100 times better!

Reactions: ramsess

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I like Pandora's box.... T_T
Also unlucky for you it seems the sexverse update is ganna be late, look at the upcoming update for next month on his patreon :p

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes