• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Anubody who played it can comment on how much ntr or cheating content is in it?
I haven't played the newest update, but last one had two of the short stories (The Cyberpunk 2077 and Mass Effect ones) with both a regular path and an NTR path.

If you like NTR, I found it satisfactory. If you don't, it's 100% avoidable and the vanilla paths and visuals are good as well. I recommend either way.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
I haven't played the newest update, but last one had two of the short stories (The Cyberpunk 2077 and Mass Effect ones) with both a regular path and an NTR path.

If you like NTR, I found it satisfactory. If you don't, it's 100% avoidable and the vanilla paths and visuals are good as well. I recommend either way.
I happen to like it and seek games with it but the ammount of games that have cheating and/or NTR tagged and then you play the game and its either one scene for hours of reading or stuff like that, thanks for the heads up then, I will give this one a go.

Reactions: fbass

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I happen to like it and seek games with it but the ammount of games that have cheating and/or NTR tagged and then you play the game and its either one scene for hours of reading or stuff like that, thanks for the heads up then, I will give this one a go.
the spellbook has plenty of ntr since whole path (well 2) with ntr.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
lara had sex twice.
Which is quite weird as far as the game goes. OK, she gets guy on the boat and neanderthals, but why implement "the love point" where you have an option to piss him off or not by accepting the other guy offer if you

1) dont do anything with it aside of one chick jerking him off while Lara has sex with others

2) even if you dont piss him off and go for an option not to have sex with nobody else, he apparently gets killed off- screen by the same girl that jerks him off

Its so weird that they havent implemented a story where they do something with the guy other then kill him off and that he has no involvement at the end. Makes me think I was playing unfinished story which is more weird because every story should be finished for herself. Meaning that they just add new chapters of something else, not working on stories they build before.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its so weird that they havent implemented a story where they do something with the guy other then kill him off and that he has no involvement at the end. Makes me think I was playing unfinished story which is more weird because every story should be finished for herself. Meaning that they just add new chapters of something else, not working on stories they build before.
yup as i said.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes