punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So many great NTR scenarios/Female corruption to have this game, the possibilities are near endless. Hope Void drops/finishes off Pandoras and focuses on this.
Lol what about the people that support that game? You're basically telling them to go fuck themselves. "Let the dev do what they want!" Guess that's only used when it's convenient.

May 23, 2020
I think this game is a case of "don't bite off more than you can chew"
Too many different stories. So they all end up rushed and shallow.
Even if they'll be continued later on. There are so many I don't dare imagine when a story will get a second part.
This game is like wanting to make more than 15 games in one.

Reactions: quiboune

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Even if they'll be continued later on. There are so many I don't dare imagine when a story will get a second part.
I kinda like it. A series of short vignettes, rather than a big narrative story. Each is a smut fic one-shot, just barely enough plot to explain why all the sex is happening.

It's nice if you're just playing to gather material for the spank bank. I love Third Crisis and Witch Trainer Silver as much as anyone, but you need to wait ages for the juicy stuff in those games.

This is just the juicy bits. Like how The Princess Bride movie's premise was "a book reading with all the boring parts edited out by the reader."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's the point to it, they are just short scenes not full stories.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well update where choices didn't matter but otherwise ok update.

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
can't wait to play with Daenerys or Cercei femdom scenes!! boot worship, footstool, human ashtray, trampling, whipping ect

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are the existing stories considered complete or do updates add more? In other words, like mass effect, cyberpunk2077 - are these complete and wont have new scenes? Or does update add things to them?

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Are the existing stories considered complete or do updates add more? In other words, like mass effect, cyberpunk2077 - are these complete and wont have new scenes? Or does update add things to them?
He takes polls on the next update on Patreon. So there will be mode stories for Mass Effect, Cyberpunk etc if people vote for them.

If I remember, as I haven't followed him on Patreon since just after 0.2 I think, he doesn't add a fandom to the poll until he has a story idea for it.

So to see Judy Alvarez, we need to wait until he comes up with a plot AND his patrons vote for it.

So far, each update has been a new fandom.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676320900361.png
Sexverse 0.6 Poll Winner
The vote was extremely close between Resident Evil and The Last of Us:

Ellie_Patreon_Winner
I am sure Resident Evil will get there next time though!
Thank you all for voting.
I already worked on improving Ellie's model
(which you can see in the picture attached to this post.)
All the characters you see in the game are previews & WIP and not final versions.
I always work to improve them when a series/character wins the poll for the next update.
I will be slowly working on environments and characters now for TLOU,
and when it's ready, I will be releasing it.
Might take a bit of time though.
In the meantime, I will continue working on Pandora's Box
and you can expect the new update in a couple of days!
Thank you all for the support <3

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes