bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
so far I've heard he released a big update on Pandora box 2 during the "break", which means he sort of wanted to finish that story at some point I don't know how long it will be.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
so far I've heard he released a big update on Pandora box 2 during the "break", which means he sort of wanted to finish that story at some point I don't know how long it will be.
Apparently someone played the "big" update and said (on Pandora's Box 2 thread) that it's short as all the others.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey, v0.6 is out...well not here it's $25 atm lol.

Changelog:

• Ellie Chapter available in Horror/Survival.
  • ~400 new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Impregnation, Blackmail sex, Vaginal, Blowjob, Voyeur, Foot Fetish, Threesome, Fingering, Squirting, Swallowing, French Kissing, Infected/Undead sex, Full Nelson;
  • Updated and enhanced the previous chapters credit scenes.
  • Ellie added to the main menu.
  • Updated the character previews for Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, The Last of Us and added Diablo to the Horror/Survival section.
  • Two new background songs added for TLOU chapter 1.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
No ntr!? :eek:
How to heck am I suppose to fap to dis xD

Jokes aside, hopefully this game will get more updates now that the last of us episode finally finished. I like Pandora's box 2 and all but I kinda missed these little video game waifu adventures :)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes