MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Dev... I would like to suggest adding more story images to the project description page(As content is released). As it would aid in advertising the types of content, and the render quality of this new project.

Also, it's great to see NTR is avoidable, and not just skippable. Thank-you.

Reactions: User1230 and Grelk
Nov 9, 2022
When you see Subverse and think "yeah, let's do a hentai parody of that game! that's a cool title. I'll take it!"

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I bought cyberpunk 2077 coz i thought it would have cool romances, I even upgraded my computer, expensive as FUCK!, glad I did anyway coz now prices are far far more expensive but.. What a FAIL.
Well haven't played this game yet, but it likely will give my romances more content if or when I get to it. Not trusting project red to deliver anymore.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
One of the most worse games
You are really getting on a lot of people's nerves. You purposefully enter into threads that you will never play (based on your previous racist, misogynistic, small-minded posts) and spew ugly, negative comments. Are you not heard at home? Why do you feel such a need to belittle others? It isn't working and is just plain sad.

We would all appreciate you staying in your lane (and learning English). Feel free to facepalm me as you always do. Facepalms count as 'likes', so your support of my posts is encouraging.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
there is tag for male protagonist but all i see is only female...where is problem? :D

aaand that is only bunch of short storyes well going out definitely :D gl with project.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes