cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So who can get pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
on last update 1 of girls can get preggo by zombie/whatever or by human and 1 is preggo when she is seen after start, some earlier update mc (femme) got preggo by her assistant or by island's native and that's it, no preggo sex.

Reactions: libertypics

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 221 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One question, does each character have a well-told story or..?
that depends on definition, stories are short so not that much backstory but each story is written well enuf to entertain those few mins wasted on each available story.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey all! 0.7 version for Sexverse is out. This update focuses on Kassandra as the main protagonist for the Assassin's Creed game series. The ending of the update is left open ended in case you all decide to revisit her in the future. This is one of my biggest updates I've done. There is a total of 5 different sex scenes, all with several animations and 3 of those 5 sex scenes can get Kassandra pregnant. (it's 50% chance when she gets creampied and you can't retry this by going back to a save point, only way is to restart the whole game to get another 50% chance at it.) I've tried to make choices matter as well. Hope you all enjoy the update.

Changelog:

• 350+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, Vaginal, Threesome, Blowjob, Public, Half-Beast Creature, Voyeur, Foot Fetish, Creampie, Pregnancy, Prostitution, BDSM;
  • Added Kassandra to the main menu, among the rest of the playable characters.
  • Changed Kassandra's portrait on the Action/Adventure selection screen.
  • Added a new music track for Kassandra's chapter.
  • Added several choices which lead to different outcomes, some are based on total chance (like impregnation) and the only way to retry with different outcome is to restart the chapter from the beginning.

L1XuL4.jpg

SBtuRc.jpg

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
waiting for the 5$ version then i will upload it here, but i think there might be a little error on the price

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes