SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
waiting for the 5$ version then i will upload it here, but i think there might be a little error on the price
There is no error...

It's early access price for people who support me more. Price will be reduced on the actual release dates as it has before. (5th of the month it will be $25 etc.)
It's the way the dev does it.

• Early Access (if the update is ready earlier than the 5th) - New version for $100
  • ~5th of the release month - New version for $25
  • 12th of the release month- New version for $10
  • 19th of the release month - New version for $5
  • 1st of the follow-up month - New version for $1
  • 10th of the follow-up month - Free

Reactions: BeastMaster59

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Sexverse 0.7
Hey all! 0.7 version for Sexverse is out. This update focuses on Kassandra as the main protagonist for the Assassin's Creed game series. The ending of the update is left open ended in case you all decide to revisit her in the future. This is one of my biggest updates I've done. There is a total of 5 different sex scenes, all with several animations and 3 of those 5 sex scenes can get Kassandra pregnant. (it's 50% chance when she gets creampied and you can't retry this by going back to a save point, only way is to restart the whole game to get another 50% chance at it.) I've tried to make choices matter as well. Hope you all enjoy the update.
Changelog:
  • 350+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, Vaginal, Threesome, Blowjob, Public, Half-Beast Creature, Voyeur, Foot Fetish, Creampie, Pregnancy, Prostitution, BDSM;
  • Added Kassandra to the main menu, among the rest of the playable characters.
  • Changed Kassandra's portrait on the Action/Adventure selection screen.
  • Added a new music track for Kassandra's chapter.
  • Added several choices which lead to different outcome, some are based on total chance (like impregnation) and the only way to retry with different outcome is to restart the chapter from the beginning.
Screenshots:

Pc=
Mac=
Android=

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sexverse [v0.7] [Void Star]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What was that? She is not even looking, probably immagining someone else while the vile creature opposite her is darting her with those vengeful retot eyes, enjoying seeing her aching.
Kassandra deserves more love!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sorrow85

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Guessing the dev realised his mistake as he has removed the public post.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Sexverse-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes