cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual update, well made and short and had some fun moments and left room for speculations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 244 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Gave this game (the android port) a try. The prospect is exciting - having sex stories that usually wouldn't happen between characters that are from bigger franchises. Obvious copyright issues aside, I decided to go for the three franchises I know best - Mass Effect, Tomb Raider and Horizon.

It's interesting - you know these characters, so you're familiar with their antics. Fanfiction stands with how close to the source material the story is. It feels the developer is taking time out to make everything look similar to the games where the characters are pulled from. I was delighted to see Shep & Miranda reunited and felt some type of way about it. Miranda going pregnant from cum is actually not possible due to her being infertile. Then again, Tali did sit on Shep's desk so that is an extremely nice throwback to the original game. Lara Croft and Aloy seem a bit further removed from reality - which is why it appealed to me less. It's these encounters that can actually elevate the source material, if it is treated with enough respect. The graphics look amazing - the Mass Effect material actually gave me the idea I was playing something ME-related (You even snuck in a shot of the Normandy). The three stories I chose looked the part for the universe they were in.

Going forward, I would advice you keep going the way you do, expanding and creating these unique stories while trying to weave in the behaviors and background of the original characters. No idea how much you can get away with without getting into too hot waters, but this definitely opened my eyes as being something that franchises could cash upon. Perhaps you could make them fit canon more and even zoom in on making small, meaningful sub-stories. If anything, it’s interesting!

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes