Ren'Py Sexy Acquaintances [Final] [itswhatits]

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Sexy Acquaintances is one of my earlier game releases.
Realy? And were is other you games? I not find it :(
It has a ton of images, animations, music, hardcore sex scenes, mini-games, etc.
Mate, i need you show what is realy call hard-core sex? o_0
I know its a bit old, and the quality isn't as good as my current series "Wild Adventures", but I think its still a great game to play.
Agayn, WTF you talking? WTF is "Wild Adventures"? o_0

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No ending, it ends at once post the daughter at the pool scene, the other not house owner being her sister, not another daughter.

An old game, OK. Shame it ended so quickly.
+ that there is only one correct path, damn.

TBS, or not, since there will be no further progress.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I haven't heard such a storyline being told since .... ohhhhhh, probably yesterday....

Not that i'm saying it's overdone or anything but it's overdone.
it's not that the fetish itself is overdone but devs keep using same patterns over and over instead of actually writing something creative. And even if they write something it's usually shit, being a game developer doesn't make you a good writer too...hit and miss

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
one word EXELENT short, to the point, the history is weak but again to the point, free choices is the beter option i hope continius

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Here's a piece of advice: If you're going to refer to your other games, supply a link to it/them. Otherwise, what's the point in even mentioning them?

Last edited:
Reactions: mcclem5257

Snakestar

Feb 23, 2022
Okay, I like this concept. Maybe could try to give more life to some scenarios, but animations are okay and I had fun playing this one. Keep going! :)

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes