2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I think the download is for "Wild Things" which is not "Sexy Acquaintances". It's a different game. "Wild Things" is done but I am positive that the "final version" that was leaked in this thread is NOT the full version.
Can anyone leak any patreon builds of either game to verify all this?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
yeah this isn't sexy acquaintances, archive contain wild adventures v100.
same dev different game.

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
I don't know why this was posted as Sexy Acquaintances that was Abandoned after v20 and remade into Wild Adventures. It should have been a whole new thread made called Wild Adventures since that is what it is called now with a whole new set of people and story.

Last edited:

jojo1241

Apr 4, 2018
EVERYONE PLEASE READ: THIS THREAD IS FOR THE GAME "SEXY ACQUAINTANCES" WHICH HAS NOW BEEN COMPLETED BY DEVELOPER ITSWHATITS.

ITSWHATITS OTHER GAME "WILD ADVENTURES" IS ALSO COMPLETE AND THE DOWNLOAD LINK WAS POSTED HERE: https://f95zone.to/threads/sexy-acquaintances-final-itswhatits.110200/post-7684206

ITSWHATITS IS NOW WORKING ON A THIRD GAME CALLED "WILD ADVENTURES 2 NEW HOPE". YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT IT ON PATREON:

HOPE THIS HELPS !!!
The thread is for Sexy Acquaintances BUT when we download the Sexy_Acquaintances-v100-new.zip we have a folder FOR Wild Adventures and not a complete version for Sexy Acquaintances.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Download links contains different game, wild adventures not the sexy acquaintances.

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
EVERYONE PLEASE READ: THIS THREAD IS FOR THE GAME "SEXY ACQUAINTANCES" WHICH HAS NOW BEEN COMPLETED BY DEVELOPER ITSWHATITS.

ITSWHATITS OTHER GAME "WILD ADVENTURES" IS ALSO COMPLETE AND THE DOWNLOAD LINK WAS POSTED HERE: https://f95zone.to/threads/sexy-acquaintances-final-itswhatits.110200/post-7684206

ITSWHATITS IS NOW WORKING ON A THIRD GAME CALLED "WILD ADVENTURES 2 NEW HOPE". YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT IT ON PATREON:

HOPE THIS HELPS !!!
You should look through the whole Patreon page before posting something like this post. Because if you had looked thru all the post you would see that the last post about SEXY ACQUAINTANCES is for v20 then the post for WILD ADVENTURES starts. No other mention of SEXY ACQUAINTANCES is ever mentioned after WILD ADVENTURES starts so SEXY ACQUAINTANCES was abandoned and WILD ADVENTURES was started in its place and finished not long ago. So no SEXY ACQUAINTANCES was never finished.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm gonna assume Wild Adventures isn't finished and Sexy Acquaintances isn't what I just played, considering both the comments and the title on the main screen of the game I just downloaded and played.

I got maybe 5 minutes of game play, and banged my mom on day 1. Not so sure that'd be my kinda game, anyway. lol

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
so……I am really confused,I looked through all the post before,and downloaded both Wild Adventures and Sexy Acquaintances,both of the games is uncompleted
I saw some people said they both finished,where?how can I get the final vesion?
somebody HELP!

Reactions: oszapo25

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
so……I am really confused,I looked through all the post before,and downloaded both Wild Adventures and Sexy Acquaintances,both of the games is uncompleted
I saw some people said they both finished,where?how can I get the final vesion?
somebody HELP!
Sexy Acquaintances was abandoned.
Dev went on to make Wild adventures.
Wild adventures (v100) is complete as it states so at end of the play-through.
Wild Adventures 2 will continue the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oszapo25 and Bknjuu

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm so confused. What I downloaded was super short and didn't have any of the scenes in the OP, I've skimmed through the thread but I can't tell if I just downloaded the wrong link or if the game recently went through a revamp and the pics are of a previous version.

Is "sexy aquantance" where the pics are from and the current links are for "wild adventures" which is barely developed? Can you still download "sexy aquantance"?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Is "sexy aquantance" where the pics are from and the current links are for "wild adventures" which is barely developed? Can you still download "sexy aquantance"?
yes
yes
no, maybe check out his Patreon page it might be available there.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Sexy Acquaintances [Final]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Unofficial Android Port of:

Sexy Acquaintances [Final]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
That's definitely awesome for the thread as a whole. Hopefully the Windows links resurface as well.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes