2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I really don't get this thing of scaling down male models to make them look like hobbits next to women. Usually men are more bulking even when they are rather on the short side of the spectrum.
I feel the same, very strongly. Its so very strange, and I generally don't play games where its the case, even if everything else about them looks great. I just don't understand it.

Its not a macho thing. Its just a reality thing. Most men are taller than most women, and as a taller guy IRL, its just bizarre to have a character who's shorter than most of the women.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Sorry dudes but game links have the wrong file, ita for Wild adventures not this 1, you will know what i mean wen u extract ur download. seems the file was named incorrectly.

Reactions: JNolan92

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Is it the latest version cause the OP says the game is completed and the links you posted are not. They end after pool scene with blonde and you find house keys.
If you look at the DEV'S page the DEV mentions that the game Sexy Acquaintances (version 20).

(Sexy Acquaintances was originally an experimental project. Its one of the first games I made, so it uses very old files, programs, etc. I can try to convert all of the assets to the latest software, but I think it might take some time. Most of my patrons want me to continue the Wild Adventures series, so this is my main focus right now.)

The game download is from the DEV's patreon page available for free and is in no way completed as of right now, so I do not know why the op says completed.

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I feel the same, very strongly. Its so very strange, and I generally don't play games where its the case, even if everything else about them looks great. I just don't understand it.

Its not a macho thing. Its just a reality thing. Most men are taller than most women, and as a taller guy IRL, its just bizarre to have a character who's shorter than most of the women.
It's a 'Daz' thing. Most of the key female characters/models are 'tall' from 5'8" to 6ft and then the devs will put a model in 6 inch heels. They don't seem to think about scaling the character down.

The amount of games I've seen a character standing by a doorway and just wondered in which world are most women around the 6ft mark? For reference most doorways are at least 6'6", so seeing a woman that looks about 4 inches shorter than the doorway is surprising, especially because it's not usually commented on in the story.

Then again, maybe it's the devs kink to be smaller than the women?

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Then again, maybe it's the devs kink to be smaller than the women?
I think that for a signifigant number of that, that's the thing. And/or, they think that their paying customers want that, for whatever reason. It happens in games that use other methods than Daz as well, including hand drawn ones.

The_Thing

May 11, 2018
what sitcom has a well known episode title marine biologist?....guys can u help me what the answer is?

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes