Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Chapter 3 was completed in july 2023, the game finished in january and dev is making a new game

Reactions: Domoll

TheArtixix

Jul 11, 2017
As far as I know this is the full version of the game. Haven't played yet. If it is not, please correct me.
The torrent file contains English and Russian versions. Some russian guy is the patron, he translated the game and posted it publicly.
If someone can upload a game to Mega, it will be good, it seems like people here are not used to torrent.
In the full version, the main female character was removed, you see, the patrons didn’t like it, I condemn them.
I am glad to help f95 community.

Reactions: TeddyRosevelt9

Xciow

Jul 6, 2023
As far as I know this is the full version of the game. Haven't played yet. If it is not, please correct me.
The torrent file contains English and Russian versions. Some russian guy is the patron, he translated the game and posted it publicly.
If someone can upload a game to Mega, it will be good, it seems like people here are not used to torrent.
In the full version, the main female character was removed, you see, the patrons didn’t like it, I condemn them.
I am glad to help f95 community.
I tried to play using joiplay. Looks like it won't work on joiplay. I have to try on my pc.
Other than the joiplay issue it seems okay to me.
thanks for the file though.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes