yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexyBladeAshAndArwensAdventure-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DeathSexy

Sep 29, 2021
I would very much like to know if it's possible to play the female protagonist as a pure lesbian or if theres unavoidable sex scenes with male characters on her route before I actually play the game. If somebody wouldn't mind confirming that for me I would be very grateful.
As far as I played, female mc has a forced scene with the guy wearing glasses (the one in the images).
I don't know later, because I didn't want to continue.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
As far as I played, female mc has a forced scene with the guy wearing glasses (the one in the images).
I don't know later, because I didn't want to continue.
Damn, that kinda sucks. I search by 'lesbian' in tags specifically to avoid forced male content and just play as a good ol' gay gal. Guess I can cross this game off the list unless something changes closer to the full release. Thank you for the reply.

Reactions: DeathSexy

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Art lured me in, but this is pretty disappointing.

Tried the Female MC and by the looks it's just a no choice story driven game where the first scene you experience is some sort of sleep sex by the average ugly bastard out of ''pity''... quite the long tutorial if we won't be able to choose what we experience.

That's as far as i went, also there is a typo in the first time they mention Chloe her name is written just Choe.
Choe.jpg Choe2.jpg

Nulkox

Mar 25, 2023
Art lured me in, but this is pretty disappointing.

Tried the Female MC and by the looks it's just a no choice story driven game where the first scene you experience is some sort of sleep sex by the average ugly bastard out of ''pity''... quite the long tutorial if we won't be able to choose what we experience.

That's as far as i went, also there is a typo in the first time they mention Chloe her name is written just Choe.
View attachment 2525678 View attachment 2525680
I'm sorry you don't like that character, but it's just to give rise to a subtle and developed script, think that the story changes as the episodes come out, that is, you have to think of Sofia's game as a kind of "Heavy Rain" , House of Ashes or Detroit Become Human" the decisions you make in subsequent chapters create scenes one way or another, kill characters or make you create lewdness or romance between other characters.

It is only an introduction, be patient, it will develop little by little with several. 1680823180795.png

Nulkox

Mar 25, 2023
How to use potions?
It is important that you complete the tutorial, in the tutorial I explain that you can change the object and it has a configuration system in options so that you can set the keyboard to your liking.
And with the CTRL you change an object.
In fact, if you complete the tutorial, I give away 20 positions.

Sagatgaming

Dec 18, 2020
Still kinda riddled with bugs, but super promising. You can progression lock yourself in both routes. I somehow locked myself out in the Ash route. Cannnot talk to the queen and leave for Chapter 2 because it tells me to talk to the queen.
Sofia Route I locked myself by finishing the Flower Quest with Lucy, switching to Sofia and interacting with the flowers again. Now I can't leave the garden until I deliver the flowers which I cannot do.

Excited what the future chapters will bring!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nulkox

Nulkox

Mar 25, 2023
Still kinda riddled with bugs, but super promising. You can progression lock yourself in both routes. I somehow locked myself out in the Ash route. Cannnot talk to the queen and leave for Chapter 2 because it tells me to talk to the queen.
Sofia Route I locked myself by finishing the Flower Quest with Lucy, switching to Sofia and interacting with the flowers again. Now I can't leave the garden until I deliver the flowers which I cannot do.

Excited what the future chapters will bring!
Can you tell me how you locked yourself in with Ash so I can fix it?
In Sofia's story we have already fixed that flower bug for Sofia Episode 2 (next update)
Thank you for your comment, we hope to get more support to continue improving!

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Is chapter 2 already avaliable for the male hero? i've finished chapter 1, but i can't leave the city

Sagatgaming

Dec 18, 2020
Can you tell me how you locked yourself in with Ash so I can fix it?
In Sofia's story we have already fixed that flower bug for Sofia Episode 2 (next update)
Thank you for your comment, we hope to get more support to continue improving!
Managed to replicate it. After finishing Ch1 I went back to the armory and bought more potions and arrows. Then It started to play the beginning dialogue of Chapter 1 where I should talk to the queen. But I can't. It always swings the sword instead of talking

Nulkox

Mar 25, 2023
Is chapter 2 already avaliable for the male hero? i've finished chapter 1, but i can't leave the city
Yes, you can download it in the following link you'd help us a lot to continue with this game ;)

Nulkox

Mar 25, 2023
Managed to replicate it. After finishing Ch1 I went back to the armory and bought more potions and arrows. Then It started to play the beginning dialogue of Chapter 1 where I should talk to the queen. But I can't. It always swings the sword instead of talking
I think it's possible that it's a bug for making the game so that it can move wherever it wants, I'm working on several problems that you mentioned to me and I'm fixing them little by little.
For now I must ask you to please just accomplish the objectives, design them in such a way that I can complete them without the need for upgraded equipment.
If at any time you have the concern of not keeping your team for the next update, don't worry because I put the option when the game starts to be able to choose an episode and I will give rewards so that people can have their team without having to pass the game from the beginning of each update.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes