3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
As I mentioned before, I am really enjoying playing this game. Became a Patreon of it as well because of it.

Though perhaps someone can help me out here. How do you increase your Health stat? I am still stuck on 22. And me and Nora
keep getting slaughtered by those silly bandits. It would be nice if we could lure a bandit or two out away from the group and deal with them that way. But I haven't found a way do that yet.

I have decent armor now (that frog leather) and a decent weapon. But still I can't even deal with the group outside, much less try to get inside their encampment. Anyone have any hints here?

Thanks!
A strategy that has worked for me most times is running and gunning. Learn your enemies' attacks, their range, and their movement, and always keep yourself a couple steps away from them and pelt them with bombs, rocks, slings etc..

Reactions: WildFeyGames-Nis

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
As I mentioned before, I am really enjoying playing this game. Became a Patreon of it as well because of it.

Though perhaps someone can help me out here. How do you increase your Health stat? I am still stuck on 22. And me and Nora
keep getting slaughtered by those silly bandits. It would be nice if we could lure a bandit or two out away from the group and deal with them that way. But I haven't found a way do that yet.

I have decent armor now (that frog leather) and a decent weapon. But still I can't even deal with the group outside, much less try to get inside their encampment. Anyone have any hints here?

Thanks!
There are a couple of things you can do.

Let the enemies come to you first.
Equip Nora with shield and additional armor and use her as a tank.
Use healing medicine after taking some damage to increase defense even more.
Use alchemist fire/flaming berries on the bandit leader.
If you haven't done that you can make a deal with the "friendly" bandit outside the village (if he is still alive) and reduce the number of bandits from 5 to 3.

5 bandits are beatable with full armor on Nora and a few consumable even with the entertainer path.

If you still have problems you can search the house on the island for extra coin and buffing potions (although the potions aren't required for the fight they can help a lot) and/or craft buffing/healing potions with the help of Lana after completing her quest.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks so much for the helpful hints! Will definitely try all the above.

Relatively new to this game. Didn't know how to give Nora items. That will help. (Nora will be getting some early Xmas gifts this year!). ;) Also will try that flaming berries thing.

I did meet with that rogue bandit (so to speak). But apparently I wasn't up to his standards. (the NOIVE!) :)

I just wondered if there was a way to increase health with more experience (kinda like gaining levels/HP's in DND-type games). I will definitely try out some of those tactics next times. Thanks again for your help!

Reactions: WildFeyGames-Nis

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How does one exit the trade menu? I walked up to Gina figuring I could buy some things, but I can't find any way of exiting the menu afterwards.

Edit: OH, it's a resoltion glitch. I was playing on 1920x1080, and it cuts off the top part of the trade menu where the X to close it is.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks again for the advice and all. I was able to finally (FINALLY!) beat all those bandits by that tactic of basically hitting and running. And hiding behind Nora's skirt a lot of the time. ;) So now I think I have done all the quests to this point in the game.

One question though. Probably know I'm SOL here, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask anyway. I have been playing on the Newgrounds public version. Because I started before I became a Patreon. So I just continued to play on that version with my current save game. So...with regard to the saved game...where is it? I have been unable to locate it? Are those saved game files on the Newgrounds site or something? Or buried in the mysterious, hidden world of obscure files on Firefox?

If I have to start a new game, that's fine. Outside of the bandits, it shouldn't be too difficult to get caught up once again once I download the latest Patreon version of the game on my PC at home. Probably better to play the downloaded version of the game anyway.

Thanks again for the updates!

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Thanks again for the advice and all. I was able to finally (FINALLY!) beat all those bandits by that tactic of basically hitting and running. And hiding behind Nora's skirt a lot of the time. ;) So now I think I have done all the quests to this point in the game.

One question though. Probably know I'm SOL here, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask anyway. I have been playing on the Newgrounds public version. Because I started before I became a Patreon. So I just continued to play on that version with my current save game. So...with regard to the saved game...where is it? I have been unable to locate it? Are those saved game files on the Newgrounds site or something? Or buried in the mysterious, hidden world of obscure files on Firefox?

If I have to start a new game, that's fine. Outside of the bandits, it shouldn't be too difficult to get caught up once again once I download the latest Patreon version of the game on my PC at home. Probably better to play the downloaded version of the game anyway.

Thanks again for the updates!
I happy I could help.
I think the easiest way for you is to just start a new game. You can "quick start" from the village so you can skip most of tutorial if you want.

I hope you will like the new update. ;)

Reactions: menatv

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Can someone give a hint where I can find the cave this a Spear of the depth?
It is in the North-East corner of the central forest area, past a small pygmy camp (the previous location of the Forbidden Nectar quest). The spear is guarded by 3 spiders. In this version the cave is bugged so you can only go down there only once.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
It is in the North-East corner of the central forest area, past a small pygmy camp (the previous location of the Forbidden Nectar quest). The spear is guarded by 3 spiders. In this version the cave is bugged so you can only go down there only once.
Ah, it is THAT cave... At the 1st visit I came, I saw, I ran. `Cos the lack of healing items.
So, no Spear of Depth for me, if the cave is one-time pass. Standart spear and throwing daggers it is.

Last edited:

dedex123

May 1, 2020
0.6.1 Im waiting all the time for the new 6.0 release on F95, it was said around 2 weeks, still waiting, im too excited

Reactions: Jhyn

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if I'm playing this correctly... The only scene I managed to see was Puck's scene, but there is no other scene in the game except for the game over image when MC loses a battle.
I think I'm certainly missing something...

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I don't know if I'm playing this correctly... The only scene I managed to see was Puck's scene, but there is no other scene in the game except for the game over image when MC loses a battle.
I think I'm certainly missing something...
The scene usually depend on the choices you make in game. There is 2 CGs (Kara showing tits, and bathing) in the tutorial map and I blowjob scene with the bandit for example, all of those can be missed. There is a full list CGs and hints in the Readme.

Edit: You might also miss something if you constantly skip dialogue, CGs fade in so you might miss something. (Like the CG when Kara cleans under the table at the witch's house.)

Last edited:

AliceD

Jul 25, 2019
i am really enjoying this game but i feel like the sexual content is heavily frontloaded, its a bit sparse after the tutorial

will check the readme now tho, looked for a walkthrough but couldnt find one

Reactions: Nomine sine
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes