3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
you can only give blowjobs if your self-esteem is already low
how i dropped it at begin was to buy that 10 silver group room and slept there.
Just remove Kara's underwear, It will give her a self esteem penalty. You can also sleep of any bonuses (like winning in combat bonus).

In general wearing torn clothing, getting fucked by monsters in combat and pregnancy usually comes with penalties, while winning in combat, sleeping in a good room, taking bath gives bonuses.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Just remove Kara's underwear, It will give her a self esteem penalty. You can also sleep of any bonuses (like winning in combat bonus).

In general wearing torn clothing, getting fucked by monsters in combat and pregnancy usually comes with penalties, while winning in combat, sleeping in a good room, taking bath gives bonuses.
add there getting rid of pregnancy to get bonus ;)

Reactions: WildFeyGames-Nis

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
is there a walkthrough for how to get the different sex scenes? I dont really know how to. As in how do you get fucked by monsters.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018
I like it - but adding a map for orientation and/or a fast travel system for getting around would really help.

The map could just be a scaled down version of the actual map and you'd have to buy it (or even have to spend time learning to read it, as map reading used to be considered a skill).

As for fast travel - I know the little pylons exist, but they only seem to be a one-way trip to the current base of the MC. And as far as I can see it'd be faster to just get into combat and then flee to the base rather than searching for a pylon.

The inventory could use some work - at times the stacks are wildly different, e.g. I've had stacks of healing berries that wouldn't go over five and other stacks that went to almost 100. And I can't merge stacks (at least I haven't seen that).

Other than that I've had quite a bit of fun playing it. I'm looking forward to future versions.

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
+1 for the map. And for the fast travel, maybe can put one pylon very near the village, and it should act kind of like waypoint in Diablo games.
Anyway, great game! Haven't played through it all yet, but liking what I see so far.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
+1 for the map. And for the fast travel, maybe can put one pylon very near the village, and it should act kind of like waypoint in Diablo games.
Anyway, great game! Haven't played through it all yet, but liking what I see so far.
I like it - but adding a map for orientation and/or a fast travel system for getting around would really help.

The map could just be a scaled down version of the actual map and you'd have to buy it (or even have to spend time learning to read it, as map reading used to be considered a skill).

As for fast travel - I know the little pylons exist, but they only seem to be a one-way trip to the current base of the MC. And as far as I can see it'd be faster to just get into combat and then flee to the base rather than searching for a pylon.
Map/fast travel was just added in the internal/patreon version. It will be released publicly in a 2-3 weeks. It's fast travel between waystones (with an extra waystone added at the witch and in the village), and a map of the overall area to help navigate the different areas.

The inventory could use some work - at times the stacks are wildly different, e.g. I've had stacks of healing berries that wouldn't go over five and other stacks that went to almost 100. And I can't merge stacks (at least I haven't seen that).

Other than that I've had quite a bit of fun playing it. I'm looking forward to future versions.
This is most certainly a bug, healing berries should stack up to 5 other stacking items up to 10, probably that's why you are unable to stack things together (code checks for the stack limit). I will fix it in the next public version.

anul

May 24, 2017
Where do you get a wooden cudgel from later on? The intro said you could always pick them up but that only works once.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Do either the pygmies or millipedes have CGS when they fuck you?
No. There are no specific "defeat CGs" in game yet.
There is sex with Puck in the herb collection quest (while staying at the witch), but it's optional/missable. There is also a scenes with monster insect similar to the millpedes in the Forbidden Nectar quest.

Where do you get a wooden cudgel from later on? The intro said you could always pick them up but that only works once.
You can find another in a small cave in the upper right corner of the central forest area.

Reactions: anul

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Couple new bugs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot (very precise info), I look into the issues!

Edit: Couldn't replicate the 2nd bug (sleeping with the box) and there are no checks for the basic event to fire so I'm unsure what could cause the issue. Did you manage to replicate it?

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The repair costs really skyrocket once you have most of your equipment slots filled. It's got to the point when I can kill off a couple of groups of frogs or pygmies and the repair costs are a bunch more than the loot is worth. Could the 'damage allocation' system be tweaked a bit?

[EDIT] While I'm here ...

I think I chose 'none' when the option to choose your class came up? Whoops? Could explain why I'm in financial difficulties a bit. Is it possible to change from that later?

Also, there's a small problem with the battle system - the icons on the bottom of the screen block off your movement so you can go as far down as you can up or sideways.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Question, can Nora have a humanoid pregnancy? She had a Pigmy one once and it just seemed to disappear.

Also is there any way to save the worm infected girl?

And to wrap up, a compliment. Don't know if the music is original or if you got it from somewhere, but I love it, really fits the atmosphere of the swamp.

Last edited:

Nerd123

Jul 18, 2017
Thank you. I really like where this game is heading.

First of all, I love the art! It is very good.

What I got out from the game now after I played the 0.6.0.19 version:

The setting/environment/history is good to now, I like it:
- I see that the long traveling issue will be fixed with more waypoints, that is good.
- Like the mystic environment with a 'higher power' that have their own agenda in this.
- It is heading a good way and hope the history is fleshed out further.
- Hope you can further corrupt Kara and followers.
- Hope dark rituals can be added into the game that will add to the corruption side of things (for example turn Kara to summoner*)

I like the pregnancy mechanic in the game. Hope this will be further build upon, examples:
- Kara could for example visit the swap with the parasites and give birth to them there.
- Kara need to cross a river and get impregnated buy parasites.
- *Kara could suffer similar fate as Shayla, where she can be transformed to a 'summoner' and summon for example centipedes that can help in battles. (I hope for this)
- Maybe a pregnancy based class?

Battle mechanic is good:
- Like the turn based system.
- Would be nice if the enemies also had sex attacks even if the character is not defeated.

Skill system:
- Not so much right now, but it would be nice with a progression system here (exp or something)
- Like that you can get traits buy doing some perverted things

Interface/character window is good and easy to understand:
- Would like for a 'drop item' button. And where I can in a later time come back and get it if I want.
- If I did not have space to the loot after a battle, the loot disappeared, would be nice to chose to drop something else instead.
- Would like for a stash where I can save some items in. Like diablo.
- Like the piercings and vanity slots

Game overs:
- Not a fan of game overs, but I would like if there was for example a autosave right before the battle (not in the beginning of the battle, but that you get the chance to turn back and escape if needed, instead of getting caught in a endless loop if sadness and defeat).
- It would be nice if for example instead of game overs Kara and co will be captured and used as slaves (work, breeding or sex slaves). And if they are captured they can escape after a while.

Other suggestions:
- Hope for more clothing variations
- In-game drugs (aphrodisiac, higher pregnancy chance that can be tied to the event when they are captured)
- Body transformations (only light (and no futa), or you will need to do much art for the different situations, for example Kara will get same art on lower body as Shayla (I liked the art very much)).
- Bdsm (for example when they are captured)
- Reduce the cost of repairing items or increase the price you get for selling an item.
- Nothing comes to mind, but I write it anyway: More mechanics similar to skinning, for example parasite hunt or egg hunt.
- Introduce running into the game where Kara and co can run faster into action

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Thank you. I really like where this game is heading.

First of all, I love the art! It is very good.

What I got out from the game now after I played the 0.6.0.19 version:

The setting/environment/history is good to now, I like it:
- I see that the long traveling issue will be fixed with more waypoints, that is good.
- Like the mystic environment with a 'higher power' that have their own agenda in this.
- It is heading a good way and hope the history is fleshed out further.
- Hope you can further corrupt Kara and followers.
- Hope dark rituals can be added into the game that will add to the corruption side of things (for example turn Kara to summoner*)

I like the pregnancy mechanic in the game. Hope this will be further build upon, examples:
- Kara could for example visit the swap with the parasites and give birth to them there.
- Kara need to cross a river and get impregnated buy parasites.
- *Kara could suffer similar fate as Shayla, where she can be transformed to a 'summoner' and summon for example centipedes that can help in battles. (I hope for this)
- Maybe a pregnancy based class?

Battle mechanic is good:
- Like the turn based system.
- Would be nice if the enemies also had sex attacks even if the character is not defeated.

Skill system:
- Not so much right now, but it would be nice with a progression system here (exp or something)
- Like that you can get traits buy doing some perverted things

Interface/character window is good and easy to understand:
- Would like for a 'drop item' button. And where I can in a later time come back and get it if I want.
- If I did not have space to the loot after a battle, the loot disappeared, would be nice to chose to drop something else instead.
- Would like for a stash where I can save some items in. Like diablo.
- Like the piercings and vanity slots

Game overs:
- Not a fan of game overs, but I would like if there was for example a autosave right before the battle (not in the beginning of the battle, but that you get the chance to turn back and escape if needed, instead of getting caught in a endless loop if sadness and defeat).
- It would be nice if for example instead of game overs Kara and co will be captured and used as slaves (work, breeding or sex slaves). And if they are captured they can escape after a while.

Other suggestions:
- Hope for more clothing variations
- In-game drugs (aphrodisiac, higher pregnancy chance that can be tied to the event when they are captured)
- Body transformations (only light (and no futa), or you will need to do much art for the different situations, for example Kara will get same art on lower body as Shayla (I liked the art very much)).
- Bdsm (for example when they are captured)
- Reduce the cost of repairing items or increase the price you get for selling an item.
- Nothing comes to mind, but I write it anyway: More mechanics similar to skinning, for example parasite hunt or egg hunt.
- Introduce running into the game where Kara and co can run faster into action
Thanks for your feedback!

Your suggestions are in general in line with our plans so I keep the reply short and only elaborate on certain things.

Corruption & Parasites:
"Corrupt Kara" or Dark path is planned for the game mainly through Shayla (witch's apprentice). For start there will be more of this kind of content with her than with Kara, but Kara will be able to harness some darker secrets with her help. It will be more focused on "Corrupt" forces and dark rituals and not all out pregnancy based content. Monsters and beneficial parasites and similar things will obviously have a large role in it.
Kara getting caught and corrupted forcefully will not be tide to the dark path but it will help her survive it mentally.

I will clarify here that "Dark path" will generally mean new abilities and extra ways to interact with certain situations, it won't change the game completely.

Pregnancy generally:
Pregnancy isn't the main focus of the game, but we will add more pregnancy content over time. Shayla will have more content focused on controlling creatures, parasites etc. both in story and gameplay wise.

Capture/Escape:
This is planned, it will be lot of work if we want to do it right, so no eta on that yet.

Leveling:
We are planning to implement a "Leveling system". Kara will be able to gain skill points and learn new abilities or increase her stats with it. It will probably be tied to quests/event and not just fighting monster (probably certain fights will grant xp but only the important fights). There will also be other ways to improve Kara. It will also require a lot of rebalancing of existing content too...

Loot and inventory:
Combat looting will have some changes with a bigger combat update. In the next public release there will be item discarding added to the game. Stash is also planned to the future but probably not in act 1 (it will be most probably added after Kara leaves the village).

Other things:

- Repair cost for damaged items (almost destroyed items) will be reduced a bit in the next update. I will also remove acid dealing damage to the weapon (since weapon durability currently has no effect on anything).
- More clothing, vanities and drugs/potions will be added over time of course.
- Some bdsm stuff will be added later. (As always where it is appropriate, capture is a good place for that)
- I don't have anything against light body modifications, tattoos etc., we have some plans for that (No futa).

Thanks again for your feedback!

PS: Well in the end it didn't turn out very short, oh well...

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
The repair costs really skyrocket once you have most of your equipment slots filled. It's got to the point when I can kill off a couple of groups of frogs or pygmies and the repair costs are a bunch more than the loot is worth. Could the 'damage allocation' system be tweaked a bit?

[EDIT] While I'm here ...

I think I chose 'none' when the option to choose your class came up? Whoops? Could explain why I'm in financial difficulties a bit. Is it possible to change from that later?

Also, there's a small problem with the battle system - the icons on the bottom of the screen block off your movement so you can go as far down as you can up or sideways.
Repair cost will be lowered in the next update in certain ways. Generally it's better to avoid fighting in the game, frogs deal large amount of damage to equipment (acid deals a lot of equipment damage, and acid dot deals damage to every equipment slot).

The profession is always set to None for Kara currently (your path grants you a skill you can figure out what you selected base on that).

I'm aware of the issue of movement range blocked by end of the screen/combat ui, I will add unlocked camera with a larger combat update.

Question, can Nora have a humanoid pregnancy? She had a Pigmy one once and it just seemed to disappear.

Also is there any way to save the worm infected girl?

And to wrap up, a compliment. Don't know if the music is original or if you got it from somewhere, but I love it, really fits the atmosphere of the swamp.
Currently there is no way Nora can get humanoid pregnancy. Nora's pregnancy will go away when she is ready to give birth (when you sleep). For now she takes care of it on her own.

You cannot save the witch's apprentice yet. (There will be later when she will be added as a companion)

The music isn't our own making, there is more info about the songs and the creators in the Credits.txt. (We also love the music :))

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes