3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Nerd123

Jul 18, 2017
Very good, I like what I read. Thank you for the detailed answer.

I'm really looking forward to see the development of the game. It will be interesting to see what happens further into the story, what game mechanics that will be introduced and the art. Especially related to the corruption path and the story wise interaction between Kara and Shayla.

Pregnancy generally:
Pregnancy isn't the main focus of the game, but we will add more pregnancy content over time. Shayla will have more content focused on controlling creatures, parasites etc. both in story and gameplay wise.
Although pregnancy is not main focus, hope Shayla can share some of her "skills" related to this topic with Kara also, remember, sharing is caring. ^^

Other suggestion that is maybe a bit more low hanging fruit is internally body transformations (maybe a bit similar with drugs, but permanent). Reading between lines it seems that maybe this is also something that is planned in the game with the corruption path and in form of "skills" that Kara learns in her travels.

Reactions: WildFeyGames-Nis

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Currently there is no way Nora can get humanoid pregnancy. Nora's pregnancy will go away when she is ready to give birth (when you sleep). For now she takes care of it on her own.

You cannot save the witch's apprentice yet. (There will be later when she will be added as a companion)
Wait she just gives birth on her own? The update we have here is one that she's suppose to have a pregnant portrait right? Is there only one specifically where she'll show? I didn't see any change when she had the Pigmy pregnancy.

So just to clarify, it's best not to do that quest until later if you want to save her then? Or will it be a thing where you go back later and just find her unconscious and can save her then? Sorry if I'm asking something you'd rather not reveal, it's just that while in rpg games I play a total whore, but one with a heart of gold.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Wait she just gives birth on her own? The update we have here is one that she's suppose to have a pregnant portrait right? Is there only one specifically where she'll show? I didn't see any change when she had the Pigmy pregnancy.

So just to clarify, it's best not to do that quest until later if you want to save her then? Or will it be a thing where you go back later and just find her unconscious and can save her then? Sorry if I'm asking something you'd rather not reveal, it's just that while in rpg games I play a total whore, but one with a heart of gold.
Yes she gives birth on her own, stage 4 isn't shown currently as that's the check for it to go away I will modify it for the next update.

The choice to complete Shayla's quest is up to you. Probably you won't be able to recruit her or save her if you load from a save where she is already slain, but it will come out in a few months (we will have the game updated with other content until she is ready) so you might want to complete the quest and play around with magic until then, and replay the game later.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Readme file mentions Nora being "captured" by pygmies, but I have no idea how to trigger that in-game.

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
Hi, I am at Lost Girls quest and found 2 groups of girls and slain 2 trolls, but I am stuck right now, is there a third group? I don't know where to go or explore, there is a cave to the far right but I can't reach because of bridge is broken. I also killed a demon looking girl in one of the caves giving birth to monsters (not sure if I was able to save her or not). Any tips to move forward? and any other tips for the mechanics of the game? such as I have more members with me other then Nora? or those frog shrines do anything ? Also what does pregnancy do? I always use a potion to stop it, if i get ambushed.

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Hi, I am at Lost Girls quest and found 2 groups of girls and slain 2 trolls, but I am stuck right now, is there a third group? I don't know where to go or explore, there is a cave to the far right but I can't reach because of bridge is broken. I also killed a demon looking girl in one of the caves giving birth to monsters (not sure if I was able to save her or not). Any tips to move forward? and any other tips for the mechanics of the game? such as I have more members with me other then Nora? or those frog shrines do anything ? Also what does pregnancy do? I always use a potion to stop it, if i get ambushed.
Generally you got to the end of the current content in the game quest wise.
  • The "demon girl" is associated with the Witch's quest to get her tome back. You can talk to her and unlock crafting magic based items (at the witch house on the island), and to use some of the tomes power. If you didn't pick up the quest you can still complete it if you deliver tome to her. (The tome is in the boss room).
  • After you find the lost girls in the forest you can talk to the guard to get a reward (currently that story ends there).
  • You can use one of the troll heads to complete Lady Crystalia's quest, the other has no use currently.
  • There are currently no other companions apart from Nora. (Shayla the "demon girl" will be the next.)
  • You can find more info about the pregnancy on this thread or in the readme.txt.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Readme file mentions Nora being "captured" by pygmies, but I have no idea how to trigger that in-game.
If you run away from a fight with pygmies while Nora is defeated she will get captured (not all fights trigger Nora getting captured).

Reactions: menatv

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Try with the pygmy shaman fight outside the village, and to the right (it's the nearest). It should work without issue.
Thanks, it worked with shaman. As I understand, ability to capture companions is restricted to "elite" mooks, like shamans, right?

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Thanks, it worked with shaman. As I understand, ability to capture companions is restricted to "elite" mooks, like shamans, right?
Not really. It will depend on location and enemy types later, currently only the pygmies capture Nora. (Multiple fights do this in the central forest area.)

Edit: Capture is very basic in the game currently later it will be updated but no eta on that yet.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I mean what it never worked with "normal" pygmies (I tried several times), but worked on the first attempt with shaman. And first time I tried right in that village. So, I presumed what capture mechanic is exclusive for "elite" enemies (for pygmies, it's shaman).

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
The game looks interesting but i wonder.. She can get pregnant by only teasing? Cause there are no other tags...

Might as well give it a try to see whats what and the art looks nice.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Sydoon Could swear this wasnt there before but might as well be the occasional blindness from playing too many games (y):ROFLMAO:

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
Generally you got to the end of the current content in the game quest wise.
  • The "demon girl" is associated with the Witch's quest to get her tome back. You can talk to her and unlock crafting magic based items (at the witch house on the island), and to use some of the tomes power. If you didn't pick up the quest you can still complete it if you deliver tome to her. (The tome is in the boss room).
  • After you find the lost girls in the forest you can talk to the guard to get a reward (currently that story ends there).
  • You can use one of the troll heads to complete Lady Crystalia's quest, the other has no use currently.
  • There are currently no other companions apart from Nora. (Shayla the "demon girl" will be the next.)
  • You can find more info about the pregnancy on this thread or in the readme.txt.
Ok thanks, sounds to me that I've completed the game so far, I did all the things you've mentioned. The game is fun and well balanced I'll have to say.

Mar 6, 2019
Just like most people who have posted, I really like the game so far. I do have some suggestions though:

1. While giving birth, either raise up the image, move the text bar or get ride of the text bar background so you can see the birth without having to push "h" to hide it.
2. After having a conversation for the first time, change the text to something new for the second time you interact with them. For example Kara and the Inn Keeper have the same talk about the price for the public room every single time she pays to stay there. Instead she could ask to rent a room and he could say, "Want to sleep in the public room again? 10 silver. And don't complain about the price princess!" or something like that.
3. I know you're probably planing this anyway, but it would be nice to see Kara's pragnent belly in more scenes. Like if you visit the bathhouse and get a massage while pragnent it would change the scene by showing her belly. I know it's more work for your artist, but it would be awesome. Also if you could update the sprite to have a belly that would be totally extra and not necessary, but way cool!
4. During the pregnancy scenes, if you could show the baby humans and baby pygmies after giving birth to them that would be awesome. Like when you are asked to breast feed the baby pygmies, you could actually see that happen.

That's all my suggestions for now, but I do have a question. Can you get raped or robed in the public room? It seems like you could, but I have slept there multiple times and nothing has every happend.

Anyway, thanks and great job!

Reactions: WildFeyGames-Nis
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes