3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So just to clarify; you can't give the second troll's head as an offering yet? That's the current end of the game?

Nov 10, 2017
huh, seen the scene in the inn. reminded me of VH Inn Keeper "route" and was kinda curious if spiritbound was going to do stuff like that? with VH tho it was like sleep with the dude 10 times, shame there ain't much varied dialogue in VH tho.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Maybe I am stupid, but how do I get the new innkeeper scene?
Kara has all requirements for the scene (13+ looks, deviance 4+, Confident self-esteem, she also is not pregnant) but when chosing this option, the innkeeper demands just another blowjob. So how can Kara have sex with him?

Reactions: zadj

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
huh, seen the scene in the inn. reminded me of VH Inn Keeper "route" and was kinda curious if spiritbound was going to do stuff like that? with VH tho it was like sleep with the dude 10 times, shame there ain't much varied dialogue in VH tho.
I'm a uncertain about what you are asking. Having sex will not lead to "good ending", and the innkeeper won't really care if Kara gets knocked up. The scene will have a follow-up/requirement with a quest that will be added later.

Maybe I am stupid, but how do I get the new innkeeper scene?
Kara has all requirements for the scene (13+ looks, deviance 4+, Confident self-esteem, she also is not pregnant) but when chosing this option, the innkeeper demands just another blowjob. So how can Kara have sex with him?
You have to do the blowjob asking for a higher price, and do the scene again (a bit different version) before Kara can offer sex to the innkeeper.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
You have to do the blowjob asking for a higher price, and do the scene again (a bit different version) before Kara can offer sex to the innkeeper.

1. (Self Esteem Confident +[green]/Defiance4/Looks13) Extra services ...?
2. Right ...
3. I'm fine with the room ...

chosing 1
Kara: Well, maybe we can do something extra. What do you have in mind?
Inkeeper: Hehe ... just the usual las [...]
Kara: *sigh* He didn't bite ...
1. The usual, huh. I can do that ...
2. Well, then I'm fine with the room for now ...

chosing 2 ends the scene.
chosing 1 leads to the blowjob. Inkeeper says: Maybe we can have some more fun next time. Kara thinks, she wants him inside ...

But next time ... there are exactly the same choices which lead to the same result.

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
1. (Self Esteem Confident +[green]/Defiance4/Looks13) Extra services ...?
2. Right ...
3. I'm fine with the room ...

chosing 1
Kara: Well, maybe we can do something extra. What do you have in mind?
Inkeeper: Hehe ... just the usual las [...]
Kara: *sigh* He didn't bite ...
1. The usual, huh. I can do that ...
2. Well, then I'm fine with the room for now ...

chosing 2 ends the scene.
chosing 1 leads to the blowjob. Inkeeper says: Maybe we can have some more fun next time. Kara thinks, she wants him inside ...

But next time ... there are exactly the same choices which lead to the same result.
Make sure you meet the requirements. The option shows up even if you doesn't have the required stats (leading to the Innkeeper turning Kara down).

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Self Esteem Healthy +33, Defiance 6, Looks 18
Is "confident" above "healthy"?
Yes, Confident is +50 and above. You can win fights, take fairy treat, sleep in the good room or take a bath in the bathhouse to raise it further.

Edit: Or make a offering to the shrine to raise deviance (that raises self esteem).

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes