3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I don't understand the way the changelog is handled. What's new from the yesterday maj ?

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I don't understand the way the changelog is handled. What's new from the yesterday maj ?
Last month's public release was 0.6.2 current one is 0.6.3 so the changes from last release are found under v0.6.3 in the changelog.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Hello friends. I love this game.

I'm a little lazy for combat and self esteem system so I made a cheat very simple :

=> CHEAT UPDATED, LAST VERSION CONTAIN A BUG (If cheat deactivated 100x damage to everyone)

F1 : Switch
IMPORTANT : Should be activated / deactivated before combat (can't be changed during fight)
Cheat activated, (game play a normal sound) you receive damage in combat but never fall under 0, you can't die.
You deal 100 times the normal damage (you instant kill anything)
Cheat deactivated (game play a wrong sound)
F2 : Minimal esteem / minimal mental
F3 : Maximal esteem / maximal mental
F4 : Normal esteem / normal mental
F5 : + 100 000 Gold
F6 : You go to 0 gold (maybe some hot scene if you dont have gold ? ;) )

The cheat is developped for SB_0.3.10_Public_Desktop

Put into Spiritbound_Data\Managed and replace existing file (do a backup before fool !)

Last edited:

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Next release I will add an autokill for team member in order to get them kidnaped easilly...

International

Dec 9, 2019
Is there any way to scroll the screen during combat? Nora can move more squares than are visible, but I can't target that 4th square below the UI, nor can I look for the monster in that direction.
9qcwILo[1].png

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Is there any way to scroll the screen during combat? Nora can move more squares than are visible, but I can't target that 4th square below the UI, nor can I look for the monster in that direction.
View attachment 933798
I'm aware of this issue. Free camera movement will be added as part of a larger combat update. Probably it will be after Shayla is added as a companion, but no promises on the exact time.

Reactions: International

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
where am i suppose to sleep with companions without them leaving the group o.o i went to the witch hut and nothing there to sleep at Oo

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
She doesn't leave you permanently. You can talk to Nora again after sleeping to get her back in your party.
oh i know that xD was woundering where was the sleepping location at. i thought we had one at the witches house o.o . tried her bed, didnt work

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
oh i know that xD was woundering where was the sleepping location at. i thought we had one at the witches house o.o . tried her bed, didnt work
Try the Inn. You can even make some gold and open couple of scenes there.
Or, if you have low self-esteem, try the abandoned hut at south-west of the village. The one weith the broken roof.

I thenk that`s all the sleeping locations

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Try the Inn. You can even make some gold and open couple of scenes there.
Or, if you have low self-esteem, try the abandoned hut at south-west of the village. The one weith the broken roof.

I thenk that`s all the sleeping locations
oh thought the dev said he put in a sleepping location at the witch hut o.o was i mistaken

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
oh thought the dev said he put in a sleepping location at the witch hut o.o was i mistaken
I don't remember promising/saying that. I think currently there is no need to implement a sleeping location there with the waystone nearby. Also the Witch is very happy she can at last sleep in her own bed after kicking Kara out. ;) Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Oct 12, 2018
Hmm, okay, how do i save the blessed girl? cant figure it out, at all.

EDIT: really big waste on the possibility to have the "run from battle" command mean something, by returning to the witch afterwards ehe....ah yeah btw do we get specific gameovers GCs for scenes like this later? Seriously am at a loss though , require help, pls.

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Hmm, okay, how do i save the blessed girl? cant figure it out, at all.

EDIT: really big waste on the possibility to have the "run from battle" command mean something, by returning to the witch afterwards ehe....ah yeah btw do we get specific gameovers GCs for scenes like this later? Seriously am at a loss though , require help, pls.
Look into the readme.txt, you will find the help you need there.
I agree the conversation with the Witch about Shayla is missing, it will be added in the next release (not like the Witch will offer any help, but still Kara should have the ability to ask her at least).

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Look into the readme.txt, you will find the help you need there.
I agree the conversation with the Witch about Shayla is missing, it will be added in the next release (not like the Witch will offer any help, but still Kara should have the ability to ask her at least).
nice : D thank you ^^

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes