3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Suggestions:
-more sex focused than combat focused for new contents, after prologue there's a whole lot to kill but only a few action scenes.
-toggle movement speed instead of keep pressing shift. Also give an option to speed up movement speed even further.
-a way to unlock missed CGs without replaying the entire game. Or to redo choices. (If there's more content for Shayla, I'm screwed.)
-slightly larger screen or lower resolution or whatever it's called, as right now you get blocked by going directly downwards for the full 4 squares by the UI during combat.
-inventory stack. I don't like having to artificially cut short my adventure to go back and sell stuff not for money but because I don't want to miss quest items and don't want to sort through the crap, but the "loot all" option gets blocked by a full inventory. It adds nothing but a little frustration to the game.
-hotkey for actions during combat. Like, 1 for movement, 2 for attack, etc. Also highlight the action you selected, right now if you clicked on, say, throw rock, but there's no units in range, the screen looks exactly the same as if you haven't selected anything.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
You can always sprint if you press Caps Lock abao
Pretty sure what he means is an option for it to not be toggle-only like in RPG games. And yeah, definitely need it to speed up. Sprinting speed increase is barely noticeable tbh.

Also missable H-scenes are really a minus for me in Hentai Games but since recently I play for gameplay rather than the scenes, I could deal with that (Started after playing LonaRPG Lul).

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Umm... I go into the cave where Kara is held captive, but after the battle, i talk to Kara, but then after 1 dialogue box, i get a BLANK text box from Kara, and thus i am stuck. I cannot go anywhere, so i am forced to exit the game. How do i fix that?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
For some odd reason, whenever I try to run Unity games like this on windows 10, the game refuses to start and just crashes on startup. I get a small dialog box with a red exclamation point with the game's icon and then nothing. Same thing happens with the game "Third Crisis". Does somebody here have a solution? I don't know where the crash log is located otherwise I would've posted that here too.

Also try installing/updating/repairing your .Net Framework and Microsoft Visual C++

easy83

May 19, 2017
How can i do seal vaginal for first Dangerous Waters flower quest?

Shira? free her? how get?

sorry my english is ver poor

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
How can i do seal vaginal for first Dangerous Waters flower quest?

Shira? free her? how get?

sorry my english is ver poor
Buy it from merchant in town then equip it BEFORE grabbing the flower. Getting in combat while wearing it will 'tear' it down like other equipments thus making it useless in keeping the "bug" away.

easy83

May 19, 2017
Buy it from merchant in town then equip it BEFORE grabbing the flower. Getting in combat while wearing it will 'tear' it down like other equipments thus making it useless in keeping the "bug" away.
thank you

I saw the picture that didn't go in

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Female Protagonist & Exhibitionism..
It has this bizarre mechanic though that makes the PC uglier when she's exposing herself, because there's only one appearance metric and it's tied to gear with naked character having 0. At least that's how things were last time I checked an update or two ago.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello friends. I love this game.

I'm a little lazy for combat and self esteem system so I made a cheat very simple :

=> CHEAT UPDATED, LAST VERSION CONTAIN A BUG (If cheat deactivated 100x damage to everyone)

F1 : Switch
IMPORTANT : Should be activated / deactivated before combat (can't be changed during fight)
Cheat activated, (game play a normal sound) you receive damage in combat but never fall under 0, you can't die.
You deal 100 times the normal damage (you instant kill anything)
Cheat deactivated (game play a wrong sound)
F2 : Minimal esteem / minimal mental
F3 : Maximal esteem / maximal mental
F4 : Normal esteem / normal mental
F5 : + 100 000 Gold
F6 : You go to 0 gold (maybe some hot scene if you dont have gold ? ;) )

The cheat is developped for SB_0.3.10_Public_Desktop

Put into Spiritbound_Data\Managed and replace existing file (do a backup before fool !)
Are you going to update the mod to the new version?

Reactions: Stripes001
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes