3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Nice update!
Especially liked Shayla!
And her list of fetishes, hope to see them unlocked on PC too.
Or and her woldview, which, I`m sure, will slowly corrupt Kara.
I`m waiting for the next version already!

P.S. the only issue I have - it is how Gallery works. Is it possible to open the scene permanently, after watching is once, not tying it to the last save file.
I know, replayability and all, but I DON`T want to grind for flame berries another 2 hours...

damarck

Jun 1, 2020
I really like the "dark" aesthetics included in this game.
What I do not like is how the combat initializes, you just seem to have no control where your party members will spawn in the fight, this is especially annoying if you play the MC as ranged.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm this is a Unitygame and i canot and i canot edit it on saveeditonline.com
donot give money at the frog shrine it freezes up the game
1615091519627.png
you are stuck in the chat window after you get some small boost
frog shrine

also is the stash box in the huntershall the stash box for the MC

Last edited:

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
why I cannot make great offerings to frog statue? like troll head and hair of the consumed? I tried alone and with Nora and nothing happens

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
you are stuck in the chat window after you get some small boost
frog shrine
why I cannot make great offerings to frog statue? like troll head and hair of the consumed? I tried alone and with Nora and nothing happens
donot donate money to the frog shrine or the chat bar whill be bugged
Thanks for letting me know of these issues.
I uploaded a new version with a fix to the problems.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: dregon87

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Are you going to update the mod to the new version?
Version : SB_0.7.0.5_Public_Desktop

I have updated the mod, I have tested it very quickly all seems ok.

CHEAT CAN BE ACTIVATED BEFORE COMBAT OR IN COMBAT DURING YOUR TURN

F1 : If OK sound then cheat is activated:

You can lose HP but not die (HP will never go to 0 or down)
You can kill anything in one shot

If wrong sound cheat is deactivated, combat in normal mode.

NOT IN COMBAT :

F2 : Low self esteem
F3 : Max self esteen
F4 : Normal self esteem (no modifier)
F5 : + 100000 silver
F6 : You go to 0 silver (I expected something if no money)

DURING COMBAT / DURING TURN (Experimental) :
F7 : Kill all ennemy
F8 : Kill all friends
F9 : Kill you ;)

Make a backup of the originial Assembly-CSharp.dll and replace it by the one included in this post.

Enjoy little pervs !

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
Alright, so, I got the 2nd Troll head and I'm aware that it has no use for now... I'm doing the ritual quest for the witch, got the old frog bones, the body paint... but the starlight (stone? shard?) found in the old Witch Hut... I sold it before knowing it was a quest item. Is there any other way to get one?

An advice for the dev: if some decisions lead to not being able to complete a quest, make sure the player knows that by giving a hint... or if there are items involved and those items are able to be sold... well, just don't spawn them until the quest is triggered.

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
Alright, so, I got the 2nd Troll head and I'm aware that it has no use for now... I'm doing the ritual quest for the witch, got the old frog bones, the body paint... but the starlight (stone? shard?) found in the old Witch Hut... I sold it before knowing it was a quest item. Is there any other way to get one?

An advice for the dev: if some decisions lead to not being able to complete a quest, make sure the player knows that by giving a hint... or if there are items involved and those items are able to be sold... well, just don't spawn them until the quest is triggered.
You can buy it from the trader "puck"(?) east from the witch hut

Reactions: aneox

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018

If I remember correctly, these shards can be found at the caves. For example, the cave in the south-east part of the map.

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
Keep getting a bug where I can't buy from any merchant, I can spend money to recieve the item but it doesn't appear in my inventory to equip and I only get to see it when I'm back in the shop where it doesn't sell for a price, anyone know a fix or having the same issue?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
How do I save the blessed girl from the cave? I saw one comment earlier saying it was in the "Read me" file. But for some reason I didnt get a read me file with the most recent update.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes