3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I remember playing this game last year, back when it went as far as the first trip with Nora to the moth shrine, gotta say you guys have been doing an amazing job with it, had lots of fun running around this weekend with your game.

That said i did find 2 little bugs that i wish to report, one is that even if you make an offering to the Frog Shrine, it won't take your troll head, it will accept your offering but the head remains with you
frog1.jpg frog2.jpg

Second is that you cannot craft the bloodstone necklace, even if you have both items, the game doesn't allow me to select it in the craft menu, only preview it's needed materials, and when i click create nothing happens
necklare.jpg

Once again i'd like to say i love these kind of games where the scenes feel like they're rewards for progressing quests and such, you get to experience both the gameplay and get the NSFW content without the need of purposely losing, so far i love it.

I did feel like there would be some scenes between Kara & Nora or Kara & Shayla, mainly cause of how Nora cheers when Kara does some sexual stuff, guess it'll be on my secret wishlist for future versions of the game.

Zoey17

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe im a bit blind, but could someone point me on the right direction? Quest: Depths of Knowledge.
Quest intel says to search for a boat near the road to the village. So far ive found 2 boats, one that takes Kara to a small island on the left part of the map, and another one inside the village that cant be interacted with.

Readme file says "
Find her in the Depths of Knowledge quest (caves under the island)
" but i cant find that cave unless is the cave system that connects with the pygmy underground "village"?

Morfina

Sep 24, 2019
Maybe im a bit blind, but could someone point me on the right direction? Quest: Depths of Knowledge.
Quest intel says to search for a boat near the road to the village. So far ive found 2 boats, one that takes Kara to a small island on the left part of the map, and another one inside the village that cant be interacted with.

Readme file says "
Find her in the Depths of Knowledge quest (caves under the island)
" but i cant find that cave unless is the cave system that connects with the pygmy underground "village"?
You enter depths trough trapdoor inside hut on that island.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Fair enough, but do we see preggo bellies?
There's repeatable pregnancy, with growing bellies for multiple monsters types, plus some limited options to get knocked up by humans. Then there's birthing scenes for all of them as well. You can even continue adventuring while pregnant, even though it acts as a debuff for fitness and mood.

Pregnancy for companions isn't as deep as it is for the MC, but they can get knocked up in battle after running out of hit points.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
There's repeatable pregnancy, with growing bellies for multiple monsters types, plus some limited options to get knocked up by humans. Then there's birthing scenes for all of them as well. You can even continue adventuring while pregnant, even though it acts as a debuff for fitness and mood.

Pregnancy for companions isn't as deep as it is for the MC, but they can get knocked up in battle after running out of hit points.
Excellent! *said with mr Burns voice*

I'ma going to download this right now!

Reactions: International

AnonymousMind

Dec 11, 2020
It seems to get a big update only once or twice a year... give it time. Well actually... if it goes without an update in over a year that's when you'll know for sure ^_^
As far as I can tell the last update was v7.06 on 3/7/21 so according to its updates over time, I would say that's fairly recently. So, no, not dead. Not yet. v7.05 was put out around 3/4/21 - 3/5/21. I'm assuming v7.06 was a hotfix for some bugs in v7.05... I actually played v7.05 for a bit and ended up being able to use the monstrous tool waay before I was supposed to simply by retrieving the lockbox for Shira... I didn't even encounter Shayla yet let alone even know where to find her. I'm not so good at this game and could really use the 3rd party member. If that's a thing. I think it broke my game because it would not let me donate the troll head to the frog statue south of the witch hut after that... Anyway.

AnonymousMind

Dec 11, 2020
So good on em' Just sharing the old news again, Here's Something I found on their patron for those that haven't seen it there.:

0.7.0.6 Hotfix:
Fixed
Offering bugging out at the Shrine of The Frog. (Yeah I ran in to this one hard XD.)
Fixed Dialogue with the Red Maiden after defeating the Spirit.

0.7 Changes:
Added
Shayla as a companion. "Shayla is complicated... very deep storyline"
Added 2 new CGs (Shayla Captured, Kara and Shayla Bathing) and one new scene with multiple CGs (Monstrous Toy)
Added Debt to the Spirit quest. Now Kara will be able to pay her debt to the Spirit of the Frog.
Added Gallery can now be accessed from the title screen.
Added Stash that can be accessed from various places.
Added New Items including new magical equipment craftable at the old witch's house.
Added Frog Shrine in the forest can now gives its blessing.
Added You can now fight the Spirit of the Frog after saving Shayla.
Added You can now gather companions when leaving the inn.

Changed Starlight bracelet renamed Wise Frog Bracelet. Its description and image has also been updated.

Fixed Swapped Kara solo flashing CG to the proper image.
Fixed Hunting bow aimed shot not recharging after combat. It basic attack now also properly uses agility.
Fixed Basic attack damage not calculating Stat multiplier properly.

- "Just another random"

Last edited:

lost.pause4

Aug 25, 2018
Also, is there a way to strip completely? I have found that everything but the shirt is removable but I can't take the shirt off without replacing it. I am currently at 5 deviance and have completed the monster toy scene.

Last edited:

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Also, is there a way to strip completely? I have found that everything but the shirt is removable but I can't take the shirt off without replacing it. I am currently at 5 deviance and have completed the monster toy scene.
No, not at this moment.
Maybe, in the future...

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I'm a Patreon but not at that level. So I have no idea what they said or why the lack of updates recently.

So I am happy they are still apparently working on this still.

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
I cant seem to hack the save. doesn't work with the save

Reactions: FookU2
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes