3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Now I played this game again, right from the beginning to the actual end, and I enjoyed it as much as last years version. The new content with the blessed girl is great, and I look forward to the next version.

The only new flaw I found is that saving the blessed girl is nearly impossible without walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But ... once again, I love this game and so I want more ...
... and my whishes and suggestions are the same as I have written last october here

So, please, please, please(!) make the village more lively, give the villagers something to say, let them react on Karas looks and behaviour, on her companions and on her progress in the story. Let them give hints and help for the quests, let them have their comment on her repeatet pregnancies, let them aks who or what knocked her up this time.
Make the barmaid job more fun, let her tease the customers, let her flirt and get grabed for coins, or let her denie it if she does not like it. Let her start a relationship with the innkeeper, let her sleep in his bed for sex. Let him whore her out, if she likes it.
And give her buffs for having good sex, work on her preferences, on her perversions. If she has the oviposition perk, she should not get a debuff for being fucked by millipedes and mothemaker, she should be happy if the eggs are growing.
Most of this even doesn't need new pictures ... Oh, I like them, I wn't to see more of them, but these are things that would work even without ...

Thank you!

BTW: A little bug: Sleeping in the abandoned shack gave me the "monstorous toy" scene at the very start of the game, long before I went to the blessed girl the first time!

Last edited:
Reactions: WildFeyGames-Nis

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The game world feels empty especially the village. Maybe empty is not the right word. What I meant was it feels like there's not much to do. Makes me feel empty or bored.

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
Just ended the actual content i got few bugs but was still very clean and enjoyable and worth it patreon

bugs
  1. - The girl bandit that use dagger right before or after the bandit boss i had an eternal freeze when she couldnt move or attack me (maybe cause of distance and his mates blocking the way).​
  2. - When you start on the top of the screen and enemies come from downside, the HUD block your vision and as archery player i lose 1 range since your camera is locked. (typical : the solo troll after saving slaves girls)​

Few idea in case DEV see it, i don't know your possibilities but:

- Maybe possibilities to switch main characters in forest or cave (just for art, or not )
- One more music while you walk (after 7 hours i had to cut it even if its really good)
- More kink ? I hope :oops:

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
i played this game a while ago and wanted to give it another look, but i do have one question how far along is the insect content? is it still just one scene with two variations or is there more now?

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
i played this game a while ago and wanted to give it another look, but i do have one question how far along is the insect content? is it still just one scene with two variations or is there more now?

You have 1 in fight sex scene that give pregnancy + 1 pregnancy scene + 1 early scene (3 with variation( when you have to go with purity paper or going again in prupose after the 1st scene))

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
WildFeyGames-Nis

I would appreciate a lot more rapes that end in unwanted pregnancies. (doesn't always have to be the MC)

I also recommend that you create a free discord server so that your fanbase can talk more freely.

Reactions: Starss

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
WildFeyGames-Nis

I would appreciate a lot more rapes that end in unwanted pregnancies. (doesn't always have to be the MC)

I also recommend that you create a free discord server so that your fanbase can talk more freely.
There are some human scenes coming with next release that might end in pregnancy.

I will make discord happen this weekend for patreon supporters and maybe an open discord later. I used the platform before but, I can't say I'm very familiar with it and don't really have the time to moderate it, so I will probably need some community help running it.

it needs more humanoid impregnation scenes also an xray for all of them would be great
Don't worry there will be more of this coming. ;) X-ray will probably also happen, but that largely depends on the artist.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Now I played this game again, right from the beginning to the actual end, and I enjoyed it as much as last years version. The new content with the blessed girl is great, and I look forward to the next version.

The only new flaw I found is that saving the blessed girl is nearly impossible without walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But ... once again, I love this game and so I want more ...
... and my whishes and suggestions are the same as I have written last october here

So, please, please, please(!) make the village more lively, give the villagers something to say, let them react on Karas looks and behaviour, on her companions and on her progress in the story. Let them give hints and help for the quests, let them have their comment on her repeatet pregnancies, let them aks who or what knocked her up this time.
Make the barmaid job more fun, let her tease the customers, let her flirt and get grabed for coins, or let her denie it if she does not like it. Let her start a relationship with the innkeeper, let her sleep in his bed for sex. Let him whore her out, if she likes it.
And give her buffs for having good sex, work on her preferences, on her perversions. If she has the oviposition perk, she should not get a debuff for being fucked by millipedes and mothemaker, she should be happy if the eggs are growing.
Most of this even doesn't need new pictures ... Oh, I like them, I wn't to see more of them, but these are things that would work even without ...

Thank you!

BTW: A little bug: Sleeping in the abandoned shack gave me the "monstorous toy" scene at the very start of the game, long before I went to the blessed girl the first time!
Thank you for the feedback again!

Kara whoring herself out for some easy profits is also on a to-do list, but it is not a whore simulator so it kinda got pushed back. More of it will come when we have soft rework/update to perversions, mental state, and villager reactions.
Saving Shayla being kinda unclear is by design, but it could use some(more) hints for sure.
Also the oviposition perversion should halve the debuff the character gets or turn them into a positive depending on its level. (It might be bugged, but I doubt it. I look into it later.)

Thanks again for writing the long feedbacks!

Reactions: Necronlord3

International

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks again for writing the long feedbacks!
Are there plans to update the flashing and groping scenes to take Kara's panty status into account?

When I played through the intro, I didn't have any panties by the time I made it to the village. So having that first bar flash/groping scene (Interacting with the table on the left) suddenly materialize some panties on Kara really broke immersion. Same thing with the Puck flashing scene, Kara and Nora both somehow find some panties to wear when flashing him. Shayla also isn't involved in flashing, even if she's in the party.

I really love that this is so mouse friendly, that makes it much easier to play with one hand! The only problem is the auto-run setting is only available through the caps-lock key. Can you add a checkbox option for this? And/or remember the setting so it's not reset each time you load a game?

Thanks, I've had a good time with your game and hope you keep up the nice work!

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Are there plans to update the flashing and groping scenes to take Kara's panty status into account?
Yes there are plans for that, but that will be implemented together with other variations (taking piercing into account and different clothing for the "clothed" scenes).

Shayla also isn't involved in flashing, even if she's in the party.
She will be added to the scene later. Probably together with the above mentioned changes.

The only problem is the auto-run setting is only available through the caps-lock key. Can you add a checkbox option for this? And/or remember the setting so it's not reset each time you load a game?
Sure I will put that in the next update!

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
There are some human scenes coming with next release that might end in pregnancy.

I will make discord happen this weekend for patreon supporters and maybe an open discord later. I used the platform before but, I can't say I'm very familiar with it and don't really have the time to moderate it, so I will probably need some community help running it.

Don't worry there will be more of this coming. ;) X-ray will probably also happen, but that largely depends on the artist.
I'm very happy to read that, I can hardly expect improvements.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes