3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Stirge

Mar 6, 2021
I also mentioned a small bug where even if the shrine accepts the offering it doesn't take the head from you, which left me with one remaining in the inventory.
When I played v.0.7.0.4. I brought the head of the Forest Troll to the Lady in the village and offered Cave Troll's head to the Frog Shrine. Both heads disappeared from MC's inventory and I could bypass this bug.

Lagia27

Aug 28, 2021
When I played v.0.7.0.4. I brought the head of the Forest Troll to the Lady in the village and offered Cave Troll's head to the Frog Shrine. Both heads disappeared from MC's inventory and I could bypass this bug.
i've only found the cave troll, can you tell me where i can find the forest one? im currently stuck on this and the slavers quest

Stirge

Mar 6, 2021
i've only found the cave troll, can you tell me where i can find the forest one? im currently stuck on this and the slavers quest
There is a passage leading north from bandits' cottage. Before the quest Kara will say something like "I can't go that way", but after saving Drisa from the cottage that pass becomes active. Follow north and enter the clearing with the broken cart and some predatory plants. A group of outlaws with their boss are standing somewhere on the central path to the north. If you want to slay a troll, take the most right passage. There will be a small hut & a cage with captive girls. Enter the hut, leave it and watch a cut-scene where you will meet the owner.

Lagia27

Aug 28, 2021
There is a passage leading north from bandits' cottage. Before the quest Kara will say something like "I can't go that way", but after saving Drisa from the cottage that pass becomes active. Follow north and enter the clearing with the broken cart and some predatory plants. A group of outlaws with their boss are standing somewhere on the central path to the north. If you want to slay a troll, take the most right passage. There will be a small hut & a cage with captive girls. Enter the hut, leave it and watch a cut-scene where you will meet the owner.
thanks,its done and im now either looking for shayla/ the magic initiation.

Jul 29, 2018
Ok. I believe I did all I could in this version. Yet I am unable to craft blood amulet (got 2 strands of hair and one stone, even spare incense, all is green but clicking doesn't craft), have bugged troll head in inventory (found and killed only the cavern troll, delivered to frog and then Lady [yes, one head twice] and after that killed the forest troll).

But the real question is... How do I open the sturdy chest with heavy lock?

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Ok. I believe I did all I could in this version. Yet I am unable to craft blood amulet (got 2 strands of hair and one stone, even spare incense, all is green but clicking doesn't craft), have bugged troll head in inventory (found and killed only the cavern troll, delivered to frog and then Lady [yes, one head twice] and after that killed the forest troll).

But the real question is... How do I open the sturdy chest with heavy lock?
I have the same issue with 2 troll heads.
You are not the only one, sir.

Jul 29, 2018
Could You post a screenshot of this chest?
I do not remember this one...
Aye. This one. North from the destroyed caravan. Got all bandit camps destroyed, reported to the guard... Dunno what this chest is about. I don't even think I ever saw a key of any sorts.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Aye. This one. North from the destroyed caravan. Got all bandit camps destroyed, reported to the guard... Dunno what this chest is about. I don't even think I ever saw a key of any sorts.
I vaguely remember that chest being related to a boss quest or potentially the friend rescue quest. It's been a long time, though.

Jul 29, 2018
I vaguely remember that chest being related to a boss quest or potentially the friend rescue quest. It's been a long time, though.
Considering it was in one of the bandit camps it might make sense if it was connected to one of the quests there, but none of the bandits dropped anything to open it with (And trust me, I killed plenty).

What you mentioned doesn't really ring a bell, did both of the rescues and killed all that was moving, crawling or taunting me.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I do not have my Patreon account.
If someone has an account, contact him/her via Patreon, please.
They posted twice last month only, one to mention they were having technical issues like blue screens and stress, other to show some progress update, but this thread was last updated 11 march... i don't think we'll be getting anything here if i'm gonna be honest.

This chest is related to a girl who's friends with the one who deals with piercings, i forgot their name, but the tl:dr is, the girl is a captive in one of the slave camps up north, between the troll house and the chest encampment, if you save her she'll give you a key she stole from the bandit leader, which will unlock the chest.

Jul 29, 2018
This chest is related to a girl who's friends with the one who deals with piercings, i forgot their name, but the tl:dr is, the girl is a captive in one of the slave camps up north, between the troll house and the chest encampment, if you save her she'll give you a key she stole from the bandit leader, which will unlock the chest.
Whaaat... Hang on... I saved her already... Hmpf... Weird.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes