3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Without losing durability?
Please, be more specific and precise.
Thanks for Your attention.
certain hard to find weapons have 50/50 uses after that im assumming you ether repair them OR they self destroy. my question is , is there an option that will turn that off so you can use any weapon/armor long as you want

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
certain hard to find weapons have 50/50 uses after that im assumming you ether repair them OR they self destroy. my question is , is there an option that will turn that off so you can use any weapon/armor long as you want
You cannot turn that option in the current version atleast.

You can repair it in the village Nora lives in, on the merchant NPC Gina, just make sure you have selected the character that has the broken armor/weapon and click the Repair option, then they'll show in colors, click the piece to repair it.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
You cannot turn that option in the current version atleast.

You can repair it in the village Nora lives in, on the merchant NPC Gina, just make sure you have selected the character that has the broken armor/weapon and click the Repair option, then they'll show in colors, click the piece to repair it.
thank you : ) someone should get on their discord and ask that cause i cant lol its not free

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
thank you : ) someone should get on their discord and ask that cause i cant lol its not free
You need some amount of coins to repair Your items.
Try to marauder camps, caves.
You will find some coins in these places.

About inability to destroy Your items:
ask WildFeyGames-Nis (developer) about adding this feature in the next release.

I have already started a conversation with her/him.
But the developer did not answer me (until now).
So I do not even know how to contact her/him by other means.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
You need some amount of coins to repair Your items.
Try to marauder camps, caves.
You will find some coins in these places.

About inability to destroy Your items:
ask WildFeyGames-Nis (developer) about adding this feature in the next release.

I have already started a conversation with her/him.
But the developer did not answer me (until now).
So I do not even know how to contact her/him by other means.
what i mean is i DONT want my gear destroyed LOL i want them perm btw :eek: what happens to your Witch Lover if you fight the Frog Spirit : ( i hate for her story and the witch in training to just well you did this and now im banishing you or something stupid as shit like that.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
what i mean is i DONT want my gear destroyed LOL i want them perm btw :eek: what happens to your Witch Lover if you fight the Frog Spirit : ( i hate for her story and the witch in training to just well you did this and now im banishing you or something stupid as shit like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
oh my god...... ....... sigh can't the dev make it so she doesn't go against you D: is that not even possible WAIT what if you DONT destroy the frog... cause i haven't done that yet :O is it possibe for me not having to destroy it? still be able to get pass the witchs story?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
oh my god...... ....... sigh can't the dev make it so she doesn't go against you D: is that not even possible WAIT what if you DONT destroy the frog... cause i haven't done that yet :O is it possibe for me not having to destroy it? still be able to get pass the witchs story?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
what about respawning Ancient Frogs : o how do i get more Ancient Frog Bones if all the Ancient Frogs are spatted thoght they respawn?

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Can someone unlock the access to the developer's page & post the news in this thread:
?

My gratitude.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
what about respawning Ancient Frogs : o how do i get more Ancient Frog Bones if all the Ancient Frogs are spatted thoght they respawn?
I belive things respawn when you go to sleep, aswell as you lose the current blessings/effects that last a single day, so try going to sleep and check it later.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I belive things respawn when you go to sleep, aswell as you lose the current blessings/effects that last a single day, so try going to sleep and check it later.
where would they spawn at?

Jul 29, 2018
where would they spawn at?
At their original spawns. So one at the island, one in the north behind a small bridge, at least one more somewhere in the forest... The only one that does not respawn is at the frog shrine on the island if it gets defiled. Because obvious reasons.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
At their original spawns. So one at the island, one in the north behind a small bridge, at least one more somewhere in the forest... The only one that does not respawn is at the frog shrine on the island if it gets defiled. Because obvious reasons.
yay found one thank you !!

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, I have a question

I want to watch all the h scenes.
But I can't see many h scenes while playing games.

Is there an h scene where I have to lose to the enemy?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Hi, I have a question

I want to watch all the h scenes.
But I can't see many h scenes while playing games.

Is there an h scene where I have to lose to the enemy?
not sure if there is any where you yourself need to be defeated but there is apparently a Copple where your companions can be captured by pigmies or something.

there is also an small guide of how to get SOME of the scenes in the "Read me" file in the folder that can be of some help.

haven't really played that fare yet so can't realy be of more help at the moment unfortunaly.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes