3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Hello again!

Found a couple of bugs and have a couple of questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly,

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Hello again!

Found a couple of bugs and have a couple of questions.

Lastly,
Thanks for the bug report!

3) after some testing it seems to only happen with quickload, let me know if it happens to you with normal loading.
About the monstrous eggs buff/debuff, Kara should get the positive buff after the quest. (Because of her deviance)

Answering your questions:

1) Short answer yes.
We are planning to do events without Lana's help, most thing will lead to game over tho. (Giving birth public room will break Kara leading to game over if Kara doesn't have the proper perversion for the situation). We are also planning some "Parasite" stuff.
2) Yeah there will be more pregnancy scenes, and more monster variety. Definitely some with capture/escape, and memory stuff. Breastfeeding scene is also yes where it fits.

I would like to add here that since this isn't the games sole focus it will be added over time where appropriate.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
3) after some testing it seems to only happen with quickload, let me know if it happens to you with normal loading.
Oh, normal save works fine, but crushes on quicksave and autosave.
Looks like I`ve encountered this problem, because I mostly use quicksaves.

About the monstrous eggs buff/debuff, Kara should get the positive buff after the quest. (Because of her deviance)
Only after the quest?
Because even with high deviancy (I chose the entertainer path with higher deviancy stat and buffed at village shrine) if Kara gives birth to millipede eggs, received in combat, she receives only a debuff.

Answering your questions:
1) Short answer yes.
We are planning to do events without Lana's help, most thing will lead to game over tho. (Giving birth public room will break Kara leading to game over if Kara doesn't have the proper perversion for the situation). We are also planning some "Parasite" stuff.
2) Yeah there will be more pregnancy scenes, and more monster variety. Definitely some with capture/escape, and memory stuff. Breastfeeding scene is also yes where it fits.
I would like to add here that since this isn't the games sole focus it will be added over time where appropriate.
NOICE
Noice.gif

Take your time, I`m just happy to know, that we`ll be able to see some more awesomeness in the future.

Last edited:

tom54321

May 6, 2020
I would like to suggest in the next update you add a small description to the three paths when skipping the prologue (Mercenary, Entertainer, Pathfinder) so we the player know how they differ

Also, how do you lower self esteem?

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I would like to suggest in the next update you add a small description to the three paths when skipping the prologue (Mercenary, Entertainer, Pathfinder) so we the player know how they differ

Also, how do you lower self esteem?
Sure, I'll add a small description to the readme next time.
Skipping is mainly for those who already played the prologue since it is lengthy. If you already played it you probably know the abilities of the different paths.
Currently there isn't much of a difference, some paths can grant easier excess to certain scenes, Entertainer can get a few free stuff, and some extra conversation and Pathfinder can craft a few things in the hunter's hall. They also differ in their usefulness in combat.

Edit: You can lower self esteem by unequiping underwear, getting knocked out in combat, getting Kara pregnant.

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
how do you move you old save file to newr version of the game
It should work automatically. If the save files are very old (from much older versions) they might not show up.
Save files can be found in C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/LocalLow/Wild Fey Games/Spiritbound
You should put save files there if you downloaded them from somewhere or something.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Don't suppose your menu buttons suppose to be outside of the UI like that yeah?

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Don't suppose your menu buttons suppose to be outside of the UI like that yeah?
Thanks for reporting the issue!
Background for Ui wasn't set up properly, this happens if your screen aspect ratio isn't 16:9. Fix will come with the next version.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for reporting the issue!
Background for Ui wasn't set up properly, this happens if your screen aspect ratio isn't 16:9. Fix will come with the next version.
the game has lovly painted graphics : ) thank you : ) for making this. The Witch my fav girl so far. any chance at a romance with her.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Maybe, she will definitely get a few more scenes.
Edit: Very probable.
i finished everything : ) even rescued the red head...... (GOD DAM!!!! ) you paint really pretty girls : o hope there be some romance with her too.

btw i take it hunting the troll isnt in this version yet?

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
i finished everything : ) even rescued the red head...... (GOD DAM!!!! ) you paint really pretty girls : o hope there be some romance with her too.

btw i take it hunting the troll isnt in this version yet?
Dezy will be happy you liked her art. :)
Troll isn't in game yet.
We will see about Drisa romance. She will get a bit more screen time for sure. (Dezy really likes Drisa)
No sleeping outside the village for Act 1, but we will be adding fast travel soon. (Next update)

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Dezy will be happy you liked her art. :)
Troll isn't in game yet.
We will see about Drisa romance. She will get a bit more screen time for sure. (Dezy really likes Drisa)
No sleeping outside the village for Act 1, but we will be adding fast travel soon. (Next update)
that will be so useful : ) yeah your lady artest very talented : ) please let her i know i said so
shame you couldnt save the witchs's apprentice. she seem she could have been a nice ally once she got back in good graces with her mentor (but the way things ended with those tow i dout it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: WildFeyGames-Dezy

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
that will be so useful : ) yeah your lady artest very talented : ) please let her i know i said so
shame you couldnt save the witchs's apprentice. she seem she could have been a nice ally once she got back in good graces with her mentor (but the way things ended with those tow i dout it)
Dezy reads everything here, so I don't have to tell her. :)
The witch's apprentice is one of the candidates to be the new party member. We will add additional content with her anyway, but it will be bit different if she gets the vote. We wanted to wait with additional endings/content with her story until it's decided.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Dezy reads everything here, so I don't have to tell her. :)
The witch's apprentice is one of the candidates to be the new party member. We will add additional content with her anyway, but it will be bit different if she gets the vote. We wanted to wait with additional endings/content with her story until it's decided.
so im a have to start over again : ( from a new save once that is sorted in order for me to get her can there be no ill effects from rescuing her when it pro-taints to MC's Witch Lover : o

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
so im a have to start over again : ( from a new save once that is sorted in order for me to get her can there be no ill effects from rescuing her when it pro-taints to MC's Witch Lover : o
If you will be able to save her yes you will have to redo the quest from a different save/new game. I will not spoil what will happen after. But, it is still some time away. We are currently working on other things.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
If you will be able to save her yes you will have to redo the quest from a different save/new game. I will not spoil what will happen after. But, it is still some time away. We are currently working on other things.
i'm going to wait then i beleave i saved it right before you have to make a choice at what kind of class you want to do. i think... but thank you

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes