3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
The game is VERY good, I enjoyed everything about it.

Just a minor quality of life suggestion: It would be nice if you added a sidebar where you could put your consumable to use them in the open world without going trough the inventory screen every time (maybe even track them so even if you have 0 of them they are still on the sidebar until they are manually removed so you don't have to re add them every time you pick them up.

Keep up the good work!
Interesting idea. I'm a bit torn on this. On one hand opening inventory every time after the fight can be a bit meh. On the other hand adding a bar to quick use items also means we need to add a side bar for health and buffs probably and design it so that it looks both good and is informative (and taking into account that there are multiple characters).
I go with no for now, but the base idea (a quick bar maybe on the inventory screen where you can place items and use them and maybe a hotkey for it) is something I put on the list to think about.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Had the same, but i think it's connected to giving human birth, not the Lady.
Probably some information is failed to load. Can you send me the player log, or its content in private? It will help me figure out what went wrong. (You can probably find it somewhere like: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\WildFeyGames\SpiritBound\Player.log)

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
Probably some information is failed to load. Can you send me the player log, or its content in private? It will help me figure out what went wrong. (You can probably find it somewhere like: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\WildFeyGames\SpiritBound\Player.log)
It is definatly not human birth as I havn't done that, but I did get pregnant from millipedes. So might be a preg thing?

Anyway I uploaded two saves here with the bug present:

Reactions: WildFeyGames-Nis

Morfina

Sep 24, 2019
- player log

It is definatly not human birth as I havn't done that, but I did get pregnant from millipedes. So might be a preg thing?
Well, for me that bug appears after giving birth, but it's also after talking with Lady, so maybe those two things are connected.
My other save with laying eggs long time before meeting Lady works fine.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
- player log

Well, for me that bug appears after giving birth, but it's also after talking with Lady, so maybe those two things are connected.
My other save with laying eggs long time before meeting Lady works fine.
Thanks for you too! It is connected to the debuff you get from giving birth. (I found some other connecting issues but those are not game breaking) You can work around it by sleeping 2 times after giving birth, to get rid of the debuff before sleeping.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The read me mentions a scene when you get Nora back after she was kidnapped. How do you even trigger her getting kidnapped`?

Morfina

Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for you too! It is connected to the debuff you get from giving birth. (I found some other connecting issues but those are not game breaking) You can work around it by sleeping 2 times after giving birth, to get rid of the debuff before sleeping.
Thanks, it worked.

By the way, will there be more opportunities to acquire oviposition than this one event?

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Thanks, it worked.

By the way, will there be more opportunities to acquire oviposition than this one event?
If Kara is defeated in combat she can get fucked by the millpede monsters, it has the same scenes as the mothermaker.
If you are asking about future scenes, yes we are planning on doing more. (at least scene a for Nora and Kara's return to the water in the not so distant future)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Any plans / possibility to remove the black border/outline on character/background? I think it would make things look alot better without the weird black lines.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Any plans / possibility to remove the black border/outline on character/background? I think it would make things look alot better without the weird black lines.
No, they are there to separate the art from the game. We tried it without it before, and pictures can blend in too much with the background.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
If it's the sole reason, please consider working around it. Subscribestar or a patch here on f95 or some such. If it were a limit of a writer or artist, that's one thing, nothing one can do about it, but the idea that the game was deliberately made worse than it was supposed to be due to a third party's meddling is somewhat infuriating.
I will be frank here: Patreon is the largest platform for small game creators. It gives the best opportunity for new creators like us, and also to the supporters to make the game they like grow faster.
So don't be infuriated about it. We known about the limitations when we decided working on the game, and it's not like we are unwilling to work with darker themes because of Patreon. I was just pointing out the obvious.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Downloaded the game just yesterday, and spent about 5 hours on it.
You`ve done amazing, keep it up! (y)

But I have one suggestion for the future - can the waystones be used to teleport not just to the last visited safe location (witch hut or the village) but to other locations too? For example, I got a lot of loot from the island and want to sell it. But the best trader it Puck the pigmey ATM, so I i have go through the entire forest just to get to him. It would be much easier just to go from waystone on the island to waystone in the forest.

Reactions: sorcan

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Also a couple of questions:
1) Is it possible to raise perversion level? If yes, how can I do it? By repeating a process several times?
2) Are there any other perversions besides the "Oviposition" in the game?

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Downloaded the game just yesterday, and spent about 5 hours on it.
You`ve done amazing, keep it up! (y)

But I have one suggestion for the future - can the waystones be used to teleport not just to the last visited safe location (witch hut or the village) but to other locations too? For example, I got a lot of loot from the island and want to sell it. But the best trader it Puck the pigmey ATM, so I i have go through the entire forest just to get to him. It would be much easier just to go from waystone on the island to waystone in the forest.
I'm happy to hear you had a great time.

It's funny you mentioned fast travel, we are actually planning on adding map (of the overall region) and fast travel between the obelisks in the next release. :D

Also a couple of questions:
1) Is it possible to raise perversion level? If yes, how can I do it? By repeating a process several times?
2) Are there any other perversions besides the "Oviposition" in the game?
There is only the Oviposition that is now in game, and you can't raise the level of it currently.

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
godd afternoon, question is there any sor tof wwalkthrough beconuse i dont know what to do also how a raise the stads like charman persuation an other ?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes