3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

International

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for helping others out. :)
I didn't grab screen shots, but there's some typos in the mothermaker rape portion of Lena's quest. Pervix instead of cervix, then a couple more in the following screens.

I like the combat, it's hard, but not impossible. The game definitely shows a lot of promise, and has improved since the first version I played. Keep up the good work and improvements.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I didn't grab screen shots, but there's some typos in the mothermaker rape portion of Lena's quest. Pervix instead of cervix, then a couple more in the following screens.

I like the combat, it's hard, but not impossible. The game definitely shows a lot of promise, and has improved since the first version I played. Keep up the good work and improvements.
Thanks for catching typos!
Also I'm very happy you like it!

Reactions: International

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
this game its amazing!! really, cg and game itselft has a awesome potential (will be awesome to have a chest size grow up or selection, will be amazing to see her with bigger tits xD) and something i want to say, pls take out the game over if u lose going alone, coz the only way to make monsters/ppl fuck ur girl its to be with Nora and let her fall, but if both of them lose its GameOver.... will be better if they can rape her and when they feel satisfied let her go (or even a cg and then u wake up on middle of the forest filled and cover on cum) but well its ur game (and really, and awesome one) but Game Over on this situations its like wasting posibilities (having a Game Over on a boss i can understand it but on normal play....)

well, thanks 4 ur awesome work ^^! u have a new patreon ;)

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
so i checked out the update but i'm unsure. are there no new quests? but thanks a lot for the new screen resolutions works a lot better for me now. :)
If you start from new game you can complete a quest for the witch and get to use some magic. (And craft some staffs at the island house magic circle)
This release was a small one mainly bug fixes and the combat speed/combat menu improvements.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
this game its amazing!! really, cg and game itselft has a awesome potential (will be awesome to have a chest size grow up or selection, will be amazing to see her with bigger tits xD) and something i want to say, pls take out the game over if u lose going alone, coz the only way to make monsters/ppl fuck ur girl its to be with Nora and let her fall, but if both of them lose its GameOver.... will be better if they can rape her and when they feel satisfied let her go (or even a cg and then u wake up on middle of the forest filled and cover on cum) but well its ur game (and really, and awesome one) but Game Over on this situations its like wasting posibilities (having a Game Over on a boss i can understand it but on normal play....)

well, thanks 4 ur awesome work ^^! u have a new patreon ;)
Hey!

I'm happy you like the game!

I'm not sure where you getting the chest size slider, it's not something that is very likely to happen. (Well boobs get a bit bigger on stage 4 pregnancy but no slider)
Game over will stay for now. We are planning on some alternate defeat variations and capture (where Kara gets captured and you have to escape.
Also no rape because of patreon. :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jhony234
Dec 13, 2017
I like this so far. Is the Lena quest the only time you can get pregnant for now? 'cause I bought the seal and wore it already. Going to see if I can find all the things there are to do, since learning magic was mentioned. I picked the merc path because the swamplander said survival doesn't do much yet.

Edit: Should probably set up somewhere to report typos. I've seen several. Now staring at millpede eggs that are used by 'wotches' and alchemists.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019
WildFeyGames-Nis

Any chance of a linux build?

(Just spent a few hours mucking around - know nothing just like to f-around - and I couldn't get it run natively: final sticking point was "No supported renderers found", given my hardware this is almost certainly a software issue. Is the game not using OpenGL or Vulkan?)

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I like this so far. Is the Lena quest the only time you can get pregnant for now? 'cause I bought the seal and wore it already. Going to see if I can find all the things there are to do, since learning magic was mentioned. I picked the merc path because the swamplander said survival doesn't do much yet.
Yeah, Kara can get pregnant by getting fucked by pygmies or millpede monsters (millpede monster have the same birth/egg CGs as the flower quest).
The neutral bandit at the headhunting quest (you can get some help from him just outside the village) can get Kara pregnant and the thieves after the Box of Memories quest (if you told them of instead of fighting them) when sleeping in the abandoned house. The pregnancy is not certain so you might want to save before it.

Regarding the typos, yeah I see if can set up a forum thread or something. I'm not sure if I can do it here probably I will ask the mods about it.

Edit: I created a subcategory in the itch community for posting bugs and typos.

Last edited:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
WildFeyGames-Nis

Any chance of a linux build?

(Just spent a few hours mucking around - know nothing just like to f-around - and I couldn't get it run natively: final sticking point was "No supported renderers found", given my hardware this is almost certainly a software issue. Is the game not using OpenGL or Vulkan?)
Not currently. Unity uses Direct3D afaik.

• Sad
Reactions: feelotraveller

International

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for catching typos!
Also I'm very happy you like it!
Talking to Lena about my millipede eggs has some code in the dialogue choice.

I assume pregnancy art is coming eventually? It's hard giving feedback on things like that for a game this early in development, since there's not a ton of content yet. So expecting pregnant paper dolls, or Nora to talk about being filled with eggs are just things I have to wait for.

Would be nice if there were ways to non-quest ways to get knocked up besides the in-combat way. Having one character go down and be "used", while still winning the encounter with your remaining character is a very specific trigger. Maybe sex could be used as a form of stun against you or crowd control by you?

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Talking to Lena about my millipede eggs has some code in the dialogue choice.

I assume pregnancy art is coming eventually? It's hard giving feedback on things like that for a game this early in development, since there's not a ton of content yet. So expecting pregnant paper dolls, or Nora to talk about being filled with eggs are just things I have to wait for.

Would be nice if there were ways to non-quest ways to get knocked up besides the in-combat way. Having one character go down and be "used", while still winning the encounter with your remaining character is a very specific trigger. Maybe sex could be used as a form of stun against you or crowd control by you?
Thanks for finding the bug!

Pregnancy art is nearly ready actually. It will come with the next update.

The fucked in combat mechanic is meant to be a "catch up" thing. Probably it will be more helpful with more characters and during boss fight (when there is some very strong opponent). Also I should probably modify ranged pygmy AI a bit to take higher priority.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do i drop items? Ive got a full inventory and im by a hosue with bandits and a key is in a chest i cant grab ...

Apparently if you engage in combat with the centipede things by a house on the "Island" west of the village, you can get stuck running into the trees.

Options seem to reset after every restart also?

Last edited:

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
i dont really think being naked should make her look bad, hell ugly clothing could even make her look worse than naked. granted maybe you would have to unlock some exhibitionist trait to walk around naked or almost naked.

also maybe give enemys alternate attaks that remove clothing or something, and maybe they could grapple and you could fight out based on strengh or agility or something

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Also no rape because of patreon. :rolleyes:
If it's the sole reason, please consider working around it. Subscribestar or a patch here on f95 or some such. If it were a limit of a writer or artist, that's one thing, nothing one can do about it, but the idea that the game was deliberately made worse than it was supposed to be due to a third party's meddling is somewhat infuriating.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Really enjoyed playing so far! When I saw custom game engine and the drawn art and pixel style I expected bugs and very little content but it was fun exploring the world, UI works well, combat was satisfyingly balanced, and the art is enticing and detailed.

Few minor points / suggestions:

If the only option you can select is space to continue the dialog I think you should be able to just click anywhere on the screen to continue because you're basically modal at that point so having to use specific keys when there is no specific option to choose felt weird to me when I'm used to quickly running reading through dialog.

I can't stop seeing the main character walking, especially when sprinting/dashing with shift, as doing the Conor McGregor walk - just a bit too much flex in the elbows or arms at the end/beginning frames of the animation?

I think the expected option on the game menu (Save, Load, Options, Resume, Main Menu, Quit) is typically 'Resume' so I think this should be highlighted in a different color or larger instead of being a bit lost in the middle. Maybe two columns one for game play, one for admin: [Save, Load, Resume] and [Options, Main Menu, Quit].

There seems to be a lot of content paths started e.g. main character quest, side hunting quests, clothing, corruption. I liked the working in the inn / getting money / loot / clothing the most. What's the focus going to be for development?

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
I have this weird bug where my screen just remains black after loading a save. It work with older saves but not my most recent ones. I think I started happening after talking to the "Lady" about having killed the bandit leader. Anyone else got this issue?

D

Deleted member 2338094

The game is VERY good, I enjoyed everything about it.

Just a minor quality of life suggestion: It would be nice if you added a sidebar where you could put your consumable to use them in the open world without going trough the inventory screen every time (maybe even track them so even if you have 0 of them they are still on the sidebar until they are manually removed so you don't have to re add them every time you pick them up.

Keep up the good work!

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Really enjoyed playing so far! When I saw custom game engine and the drawn art and pixel style I expected bugs and very little content but it was fun exploring the world, UI works well, combat was satisfyingly balanced, and the art is enticing and detailed.

Few minor points / suggestions:

If the only option you can select is space to continue the dialog I think you should be able to just click anywhere on the screen to continue because you're basically modal at that point so having to use specific keys when there is no specific option to choose felt weird to me when I'm used to quickly running reading through dialog.

I can't stop seeing the main character walking, especially when sprinting/dashing with shift, as doing the Conor McGregor walk - just a bit too much flex in the elbows or arms at the end/beginning frames of the animation?

I think the expected option on the game menu (Save, Load, Options, Resume, Main Menu, Quit) is typically 'Resume' so I think this should be highlighted in a different color or larger instead of being a bit lost in the middle. Maybe two columns one for game play, one for admin: [Save, Load, Resume] and [Options, Main Menu, Quit].

There seems to be a lot of content paths started e.g. main character quest, side hunting quests, clothing, corruption. I liked the working in the inn / getting money / loot / clothing the most. What's the focus going to be for development?
Thanks for the feedback!

Currently we are focusing on adding more playable content (game area, quests, progressing the story) and more variation in events. We also trying to add one missing features with each big release.

Morfina

Sep 24, 2019
I have this weird bug where my screen just remains black after loading a save. It work with older saves but not my most recent ones. I think I started happening after talking to the "Lady" about having killed the bandit leader. Anyone else got this issue?
Had the same, but i think it's connected to giving human birth, not the Lady.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes