2.70 star(s) 10 Votes
May 6, 2019
Taken directly from their latest Patreon post :

Climaxes Part I
I have not been successful at finishing the entire catalogue of climax animations but there are only a couples left. I have plans to finish them up this month for a minor build update including the climax system for the npcs use and rewrite some of the long-awaited changes to the codes, let's say there were a lot of band-aids that requires my attention. Regardless I really hope you guys could enjoy the new build despite the shortcomings!

Life Update

The past two months have been incredibly stressful as my housing situation has taken a serious turn for the worse. I’ve been dealing with multiple breaker trips, a breaker explosion, and even a water leak that damaged my neighbor’s property. Despite my repeated warnings, the landlord hasn't addressed the core issues, leaving me with no choice but to move this month.

I know this might slow things down a bit, but I’m still pushing through to get the content out. I appreciate your patience and support.
Now we just gotta wait for someone to drop the update here :whistle:

zallan85

Oct 2, 2019
1.0.10.0 version here you go wankers
And seems be bit broken according to what some people been saying

v1.0.10.0 Changelogs

-Climax system with 22 new animations (Player-only)

-Speed Control during sex

-NPC should now spawn with different body types

-Advance Randomizer for Character Creation

-Pan + Zoom scroll bars for Character Creation

-Entrance should now be able to modify max npc spawn

Last edited:
May 6, 2019
1.0.10.0 version here you go wankers

Mega
Seems it's partially broken, as the npcs don't seem to use any furniture anymore nor hunt. They only go after your character if you're sitting/using a furniture.

Edit: seems like even the entrance of room is bugged. It keep spawning more and more npc even if you put a limit like 10 (actually got 60 people in there and still spawning...i should deactivate that spawner...)

Last edited:

zallan85

Oct 2, 2019
anyone else have the dragon not have scales?
I couldn't customize the dragon color at all don't know if this fix work or not but I deleted SoE save file under %appdata% in file exporer don't remember if it in locallow or the other one that fixed it for me but it delete every character you have too if delete entire SoE file so recommend exporting them first. Finally messed around with new version broken as hell.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes