2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I play the game and checked the pictures in the image folder yet, I could not find the Futa? The MC the only person I saw with a Penis?

What character is the Futa?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shades of the Past [v0.3] [Booty Call Studios] - Compressed

Booty Call Studios Why not change the version number in the "Options.rpy" instead of manually renaming the zip.

Win/Linux [179 MB]
- - - -

Mac [174 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Build it yourself, it aint rocket science.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Is this game only in Spanish ? Can't seem to find a way to switch languages.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod (DARK MODE)

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and included a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility)
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the white frame.png image, as well as the notify bar.png, NVL bar.png, skip bar.png, and the choice idle back ground.png from white to black. (These dark changes aids with a much clearer font, making it easier to read on screen.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png with a custom black brick version, and changed the blinding white confirm.png with a black image (which visually improves the preferences settings, as well fits the dark mode visual change).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, increased some of the fonts sizes...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other fonts with this title).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info. (Most likely this is mod is useless with this title, but it's part of the Adjustment package that I create for all the titles I mod.)

Please Note: While playing this title I noticed the settings/preferences is ONLY available using the quick menu Pref choice (at the bottom). Also remember while using this compilation mod...pressing your Q key will display or hide your quick menu during gameplay, should you want to access your preferences.

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title in Dark Mode. (Mainly reduces eye strain for us older folks.)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Some examples of the UI changes (dark mode changes, and font shading), as well the custom dark textbox, and quick menu mod (QM can be hidden or displayed using the Q key).
screenshot0018.png
screenshot0020.png
screenshot0019.png

Note:
All example images are using the font override font choice. I wasn't a fan of the default font style used, so this image below is is displaying the Override page. To get to it, push shift a together...then choose the DejaVu Sans font, and click return located at the bottom of your screen.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack100 and Buletti

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
It says that the MC was locked in an orphanage for 6 years (from 12-18) and then returns home? Am I reading that right?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Shades of the Past [v0.3] [Booty Call Studios]

Download android port
(187 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Updated android port to v0.3

• Red Heart
Reactions: The game master

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShadesOfThePast-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
Shades of the Past [v0.3] [Booty Call Studios] - Compressed

Booty Call Studios Why not change the version number in the "Options.rpy" instead of manually renaming the zip.

Win/Linux [179 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [174 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Build it yourself, it aint rocket science.
is this really the new version? I downloaded it and check the files on the inside and it says, v0.1. im confused and just wanna make sure this is the current version and all

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
is this really the new version? I downloaded it and check the files on the inside and it says, v0.1. im confused and just wanna make sure this is the current version and all
Thats on the Dev I just rebuild it with the Renpy SDK if they don't set the new Version number in the options.rpy it will put out whats left in there. (Thats also what my comment is about).

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes