3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2022-11-15-23-01-52-Render.jpg

Overview:
Put yourself in the shoes of Jack, a 19 year old who's working during the summer before returning to college. One day, he decides to go hiking to the mountains, although he has heard the rumors about a sectarian village that used to practice black magic a long time ago.
There he finds a strange artifact that seems to be calling him. Mesmerized by it, he takes it with him and begins to have strange visions. His life starts to change as the days go by, getting weirder and weirder. Is Jack safe? Dive into his story and find out for yourself.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-29
Release Date: 2023-10-29
Developer: Nolosetio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: Spanish, English
Genre:
Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

2c210.jpg e2843.jpg a19.png bar26.png bar7.png bar15.png playa5.png 2c121.jpg 2c89.jpg e2320.jpg e2295.jpg e2372.jpg CharaStudio-2022-11-03-01-11-10-Render.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Shadow Guardian 0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
"One day he decides to go hiking in the mountains even though he knows about rumors,
that there was a village that practiced black magic in the past.
There she finds something that she takes with her and begins to have strange visions."

I know we're in the great pronoun war of 2022, but this does not seem to bode well for the English...

EDIT: The game immediately starts in Spanish. Great.
EDIT2: Lol. Even if you select English in the options, some text ingame is still in Spanish.

EDIT3: :HideThePain:
ShadowGuardian_n8e4FSnFSP.png

Last edited:

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
"One day he decides to go hiking in the mountains even though he knows about rumors,
that there was a village that practiced black magic in the past.
There she finds something that she takes with her and begins to have strange visions."

I know we're in the great pronoun war of 2022, but this does not seem to bode well for the English...

EDIT: The game immediately starts in Spanish. Great.
EDIT2: Lol. Even if you select English in the options, some text ingame is still in Spanish.

EDIT3: :HideThePain:
View attachment 2060246
Yes, my English is not perfect and that is why I am looking for someone for the moment the story is in English except for a few mistakes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The story doesn't sound bad (weird because each sentence has a different genre, but I guess it's a mistake) But there is no harem and there are also 3 guys, 3 girls and a weird shadow on the banner. So my interest is low right now.

I don't know which of the guys is the MC, but I hope there will be no sex scenes of the LIs (and hopefully no other girls) with the other two guys or with the shadow. If so, my interest will go from little to none.

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
The story doesn't sound bad (weird because each sentence has a different genre, but I guess it's a mistake) But there is no harem and there are also 3 guys, 3 girls and a weird shadow on the banner. So my interest is low right now.

I don't know which of the guys is the MC, but I hope there will be no sex scenes of the LIs (and hopefully no other girls) with the other two guys or with the shadow. If so, my interest will go from little to none.
Yes, English is not my main language, my intention is that by day 2 it will be better.

Apart from the MC other pj's are from his environment and the shadow is part of the main story as well.

As I said in the description of the game, it's not another game made with koikatsu and lots of sex scenes, there will be, but not one scene for every 10 lines... I intend to create an entertaining story with humor.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
As long as it just remains voyeurism I am not interested but if it changes like another game that only hand hand holding.. than I'll check it out in the future.

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
As long as it just remains voyeurism I am not interested but if it changes like another game that only hand hand holding.. than I'll check it out in the future.
What do you mean by vouyerism?
All good criticism helps me to improve and understand you better.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
You need to decrease the time set for the dialog, waiting for the next line to be read takes 30 to 40 seconds before it comes up. I am playing in English, so you know. I spend more time waiting for the text then I am playing the game.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes