yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadowsOfDesire-0.3cT3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
You're not a cuck for playing with the MC and you're not a woman for playing with one. just saying.
why you so care about my gender ? fun fact, im female and i have freedom to choose what i like. like what gain for me tell you my gender or care about your opinion :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
why you so care about my gender ? fun fact, im female and i have freedom to choose what i like. like what gain for me tell you my gender or care about your opinion :FacePalm:
Jeez, don't take this the wrong way, I'm just saying that playing with the MC doesn't make you a cuck and I mean that in general. In the game you also play as the antagonist and well you know what I mean....

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Jeez, don't take this the wrong way, I'm just saying that playing with the MC doesn't make you a cuck and I mean that in general. In the game you also play as the antagonist and well you know what I mean....
oh my bad, but still i wish there's more female protagonist game with this kind of theme. its rare to see any black male in any rpgm game around here

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
is there a kind soul out there who could provide me with a save right before the update !!
thankyou

Reactions: sguru
4.00 star(s) 60 Votes