gring2236

Feb 10, 2023
I don't know what game you played, but I completely disagree with you. The RPGM version was a waste of time/time sink, had a ton of bugs, and crashed all the time. There was no real scene interaction in it either. Nothing meaningful just some bullshit items to find to open chests. I hated playing the birthday party portion of the game in RPGM. Sucked so much ass. Ren'Py makes things so much smoother.
What's smoother about the current game..? Unless you're playing on a potato there shouldn't be any issues. So your only retort to my comment was basically "Well yes there was scene interaction but it was shit" I'll take it. The "bugs" in the RPGM version were either due to early version limitations but I'm guessing you'll conveniently ignore that some people with this new version are also getting bugs where they have to reload the Ren'py scripts during certain scenes.

Navigation now just sucks, it was workable before now it's horrible.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
How do you get Camilla to follow Jason to the back of the locker room shower? I already lied to her sister that she is at Melissa. I lied to Ari about how I stood her up. Gone through exposed Jessica, don't expose, save Jessica, Police outfit, regular outfit, and bought the obedient outfit. No matter what I do, I get the same just the tips and going to the beach I am at a lost.

Gradel1095

Feb 2, 2018
How do you get Camilla to follow Jason to the back of the locker room shower? I already lied to her sister that she is at Melissa. I lied to Ari about how I stood her up. Gone through exposed Jessica, don't expose, save Jessica, Police outfit, regular outfit, and bought the obedient outfit. No matter what I do, I get the same just the tips and going to the beach I am at a lost.
Do not lie to Camilla's sister

renatosulivan

May 9, 2024
Hello guys!

I have a question about the versions. I started playing since 0.3c, then I played 0.4 but I didn't see anything new in my game.
Do the letters mean anything? Would it be the game route? cheating, blackmail or cuckold? I play in cheating route.

Last edited:

zefipoh

Jul 10, 2022
Hello guys!

I have a question about the versions. I started playing since 0.3c, then I played 0.4 but I didn't see anything new in my game.
Do the letters mean anything? Would it be the game route? cheating, blackmail or cuckold? I play in cheating route.
I think it goes 0.3, 0.3b, 0.3c, 0.4, 0.4b... and so on.
Each update adds content to one route only. 0.4 added content to the "blackmail" route, and 0.4b to the "cheating" route.

Reactions: renatosulivan

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
I'm at the gym locker room where Fred is giving Cami some new clothes and she appears to have a vibrator on or inside her, but it says "image vibrator not found". Did anybody else encountered this error?

Edit: I bought the obedient outfit but when it comes to give it to her in the locker room it is just the regular outfit instead, I also refused to go on a date with Ari, is it because of this or might be something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: zefipoh

zefipoh

Jul 10, 2022
I'm at the gym locker room where Fred is giving Cami some new clothes and she appears to have a vibrator on or inside her, but it says "image vibrator not found". Did anybody else encountered this error?

Edit: I bought the obedient outfit but when it comes to give it to her in the locker room it is just the regular outfit instead, I also refused to go on a date with Ari, is it because of this or might be something else?
I did agree to go on the date, and also had the "image vibrator not found". I guess it's just a missing asset.

hachirohoshi

Jul 1, 2021
How do you get Camilla to follow Jason to the back of the locker room shower? i try many times and many ways. I lied to Ari about how I stood her up. Gone through exposed Jessica, don't expose, save Jessica, Police outfit, regular outfit. I choosed "Lie to her to make her love" when i talk with Cami's sister. No matter what I do, it still does not work. Help me !

Reactions: Adrian678j
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes