ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I didn't understand one thing, now the game will be developed in Renpy and no longer rpgm? I ask because I had some saves that obviously can't be found here

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This locker room scene was a damn hassle idk how anyone could enjoy having to do the same thing so many times. I hope future scenes aren't all redundant like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: rreddddffhhu669

skdlwww

Jun 4, 2024
한 가지 이해가 안 됐는데, 이제 게임은 Renpy로 개발되고 더 이상 RPG가 아닌 것으로 개발되나요? 분명히 여기에서 찾을 수 없는 일부 저장이 있었기 때문에 묻습니다.
[/인용하다]
이전 버전의 세이브 파일을 올려주실 수 있나요?

rreddddffhhu669

Jun 28, 2023
I don't really like RPG games so I skipped to chapter 5
so i have a question
What the hell are the first 4 chapters about if it's not until chapter 5 that Cami has sex with the other guy?
And also something I didn't like is that the black guy looks like a white guy doing blackface.

gring2236

Feb 10, 2023
It's as I feared the switch to Ren'Py has made the game worse. Not only in feel but in playability, I was a little skeptical about it when it was announced because switching mid way between engines is always going to be jarring and it's no different here.

I didn't find that using RPGM really affected the experience to me in the first place. The game worked, exploration was pretty intuitive albeit some minor issues and bugs but overall it seemed pretty fine the way it was before. Now the game feels super unintuitive just due to navigation and how it translates to Ren'py, I'm constantly clicking through areas and scene interaction just seems like it's a major afterthought.

So yeah overall, not in agreement this was a good switch.

groundhogday71

Jun 18, 2024
so i have a question
What the hell are the first 4 chapters about if it's not until chapter 5 that Cami has sex with the other guy?
And also something I didn't like is that the black guy looks like a white guy doing blackface.
The RPGM game had like 3 paths: cuck, cheating, blackmail. The first 4 chapters of whatever path you chose were Cami getting corrupted in some way, Fred being a cuck, and a lot of scenes with the other girls, plus a literal prime example of why you don't make a VN in RPGM. Lot of needless, useless running around, gathering items, lame unfinished sidequests, just a time sink for no reason. Honestly, first 4 chapters are mostly Fred being the dumbest bitch around no matter which route you choose. It was really not great in some instances.

groundhogday71

Jun 18, 2024
It's as I feared the switch to Ren'Py has made the game worse. Not only in feel but in playability, I was a little skeptical about it when it was announced because switching mid way between engines is always going to be jarring and it's no different here.

I didn't find that using RPGM really affected the experience to me in the first place. The game worked, exploration was pretty intuitive albeit some minor issues and bugs but overall it seemed pretty fine the way it was before. Now the game feels super unintuitive just due to navigation and how it translates to Ren'py, I'm constantly clicking through areas and scene interaction just seems like it's a major afterthought.

So yeah overall, not in agreement this was a good switch.
I don't know what game you played, but I completely disagree with you. The RPGM version was a waste of time/time sink, had a ton of bugs, and crashed all the time. There was no real scene interaction in it either. Nothing meaningful just some bullshit items to find to open chests. I hated playing the birthday party portion of the game in RPGM. Sucked so much ass. Ren'Py makes things so much smoother.

Jun 1, 2017
so i have a question
If i remeber correctly, there will be a renpy port for this game for ch1 to 4, you can play that port and after return to ch 5 here .

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes