Bezeren

Dec 30, 2017
Edit
Doesn't seem to work. Still reverts to the "cum/change clothes" menu.
You're better off troubleshooting in their discord. I will say I loaded a save when I had a choice to send a photo to Fred with the new costume. After selecting a photo, she still had the new clothes on and was able to proceed with the Patreon scene.

skdlwww

Jun 4, 2024
카밀라의 반응을 듣고 입 가슴 엉덩이, 손, 보지 등 해당 부분을 선택하세요. 당신은 결국 엉덩이를 제외한 모든 것을 잠금 해제하게 될 것입니다. 나는 단지 3개만 얻을 수 있지만 결국 정액을 내고 끝낼 수 있습니다.
[/인용하다]
보지 사용 후 얼굴에 정액을 싸시나요?? 아니면 끝까지 가시나요?

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I was just starting to give up on this game. But it was fixed with the last update, new characters and the story were good.
THX <3

tointoin3001

May 28, 2024

skdlwww

Jun 4, 2024
젠장, 그 정도야? 1년은 아직 괜찮지만 2년은.. 작성자가 말한 건가요, 아니면 작년에 업데이트 릴리스에서 누군가 추측한 건가요?
[/인용하다] And also a very important announcement for those who are tier IV or want to be, I will be adding a new benefit and that is that EVERYONE who is, were or will be tier IV will gain the role of tier II or Cami's BF until I finish Shadows of Desire, meaning if I have two years to go (ie, I'm not going to take that long) you will have two years of that role and you will also have the chance to claim for free ONE MONTH of tier III or Cami's Bull every month you subscribe to tier IV, I have already created the channel to discuss the scenes and wallpapers, in the next update we will see the influence of the corruption masters in the secondary characters hehe, god bless you guys and thank you very much for your patience! Have a good day and god bless you!

Reactions: WingedKing
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes