AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The transitions between scenes and the delay on text appearing can be a bit annoying when you're used to reading rapidly. Aside from that I support the change to Ren'Py fully.

Reactions: Dirtydan6996

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
How do you get Camilla to follow Jason to the back of the locker room shower? I already lied to her sister that she is at Melissa. I lied to Ari about how I stood her up. Gone through exposed Jessica, don't expose, save Jessica, Police outfit, regular outfit, and bought the obedient outfit. No matter what I do, I get the same just the tips and going to the beach I am at a lost.
Is this from the RPGM version? Those pics don't exist in the ren py version files from what I can see.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
during the private meeting with Jason, I can't unlock twerk 5 and 6, go straight to the assjob. How can I do?
You need to buy the outfit much earlier.
After work as Fred you enter "Dark Alley" -> "Nessa's Store" and buy the "Obedient Girl" outfit there for $100.
If you have access to the console you might be able to add it by typing:
obedient = True (upper and lower case matters)
... before getting to where you can press "Cum".
Then press "Change her clothes" instead. Both scenes are worth watching.

Reactions: ciccio76

woonex

Oct 5, 2021
How do you get Camilla to follow Jason to the back of the locker room shower? i try many times and many ways. I lied to Ari about how I stood her up. Gone through exposed Jessica, don't expose, save Jessica, Police outfit, regular outfit. I choosed "Lie to her to make her love" when i talk with Cami's sister. No matter what I do, it still does not work. Help me !
How do you get Camilla to follow Jason to the back of the locker room shower? i try many times and many ways. I lied to Ari about how I stood her up. Gone through exposed Jessica, don't expose, save Jessica, Police outfit, regular outfit. I choosed "Lie to her to make her love" when i talk with Cami's sister. No matter what I do, it still does not work. Help me !

Reactions: hachirohoshi

hachirohoshi

Jul 1, 2021
I bought it already. After coming to select the image to send to Fred, I chose the photo. But it returns to "Change her clothes".
There is no special scene at all.

hachirohoshi

Jul 1, 2021

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
i bought thí

so why i can access this store ? i bought the obedient clothes. It is difficult to understand.
I don't know; I haven't played the Patreon version. My guess is you have to choose certain options prior to this scene. Someone mentioned in this thread before that you shouldn't lie to Camilia's sister, and then Camilia might follow Jason. I'm just guessing here.
P.S. If you bought this game from Patreon, try asking the developer there.

Reactions: hachirohoshi

Mantiev

Sep 1, 2019
Will this game continue with RPGM or branch off entirely to Ren'Py with the future update? Cuz I really enjoy the Sandbox aspect with the RPGM engine

hachirohoshi

Jul 1, 2021
I don't know; I haven't played the Patreon version. My guess is you have to choose certain options prior to this scene. Someone mentioned in this thread before that you shouldn't lie to Camilia's sister, and then Camilia might follow Jason. I'm just guessing here.
P.S. If you bought this game from Patreon, try asking the developer there.
i got special scene,i bought that suit then i just chose "Tell the truth" "Lie to her but go with her". That's it.

Reactions: togainumaki

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
You need to buy the outfit much earlier.
After work as Fred you enter "Dark Alley" -> "Nessa's Store" and buy the "Obedient Girl" outfit there for $100.
If you have access to the console you might be able to add it by typing:
obedient = True (upper and lower case matters)
... before getting to where you can press "Cum".
Then press "Change her clothes" instead. Both scenes are worth watching.
Do you know how to access the console?

Edit: Done! Thank you for your suggestion

Last edited:

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
Why this renpy port so laggy asf? Unofficial one was fine but this one from dev runs just fcking horrible for me.
As i said before this version use all of my GPU power, i have one with 4GB and have now 32GB of RAM but the lag dont go away. i see in the folder, one of the images have fuc%$$% 127MB imagine how big have the entire scene.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes