Reptilienski

Sep 26, 2019
the cuckold path end with Camilla with Jason and Junior entering the house, is this normal? SO there's no sex sence in game yet?

Reactions: MikeOG

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
the cuckold path end with Camilla with Jason and Junior entering the house, is this normal? SO there's no sex sence in game yet?
If you follow the guide, you have 3 endings in the cuckold route, and yes, there's not sex scenes in the cuckold path atm, only in the blackmail path.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I only ever got one with the blowjob at Jason's house and handjob back at Freddy's house and that's it
That's why I'm telling you to follow the guide :ROFLMAO:. There's more content. And make saves whenever the guide tells you to make so you can see all the content. You only reached the linear blackmail route, you have 2 more routes to complete in that path.

Bruh moment 8

Sep 23, 2023
That's why I'm telling you to follow the guide :ROFLMAO:. There's more content. And make saves whenever the guide tells you to make so you can see all the content. You only reached the linear blackmail route, you have 2 more routes to complete in that path.
Bruh I actually followed and finished every path there is but ok thanks for the clarification, just I can't find other "routes" of blackmail path

Soralene

Oct 21, 2016
Great game, holy shit. In the future I do plan to pay your patreon. I installed the patch but for some reason now I have this screen, any help?

Reactions: ShamanDEV

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
Great game, holy shit. In the future I do plan to pay your patreon. I installed the patch but for some reason now I have this screen, any help?
The patch is about a couple of visual debugs but it's only for windows users, if you don't have windows it will break the game, and if you have windows and after downloading the patch that happened to you I wouldn't know any other explanation u.u

Reactions: Soralene

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
If you follow the guide, you have 3 endings in the cuckold route, and yes, there's not sex scenes in the cuckold path atm, only in the blackmail path.
3 endings in the cuckold route ?
I also only got camila bringing jason and Junior to the house.
The guide does not say that the Cuckold route could lead to other endings, what are those other endings ?

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes