JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Man the cheating path is disappointingly short. The only thing that happens is one kiss and it's done. Hope more gets added to that in the next update

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Man the cheating path is disappointingly short. The only thing that happens is one kiss and it's done. Hope more gets added to that in the next update
Cheating path will be the focus on the next update. And going by the poll results on the developers patreon, cheating path will also be the focus on the second update.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
its too late to do it on renpy:Kappa:
You made a great ntr story,maybe the best in f95 this days.every ntrfuns can see that.
but to be honest,as a game shadows of desire(SOD) has too many problem.maybe your art will be much better in renpy so SOD can be a great one from a good one.
forgive my words if it seems rude,english is not my native language.
it was just a wish,if it's too much then pls igroe it.

Reactions: bgd3195

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
You made a great ntr story,maybe the best in f95 this days.every ntrfuns can see that.
but to be honest,as a game shadows of desire(SOD) has too many problem.maybe your art will be much better in renpy so SOD can be a great one from a good one.
forgive my words if it seems rude,english is not my native language.
it was just a wish,if it's too much then pls igroe it.
Yeah you are right and I didn't take the message as rude so don't worry, maybe I would have done better as a visual novel but being my first game I opted for RPGM as I thought it would be easier and would fit more with the idea I had in mind, maybe my next game will be a VN in ren'py to test, but well for now they are just ideas as shadows of desire is not even half way through its development.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
The interface and the menu are in Spanish, but the game is in English, it was a mistake that I hope I can correct with the next update
Wow. This genuinely looks like an awesome NTR game with heavy corruption elements. I just hope you will find the time to update this game more frequently and not keep us wait for months. It looks like it has tons of potential, the girl is quite pretty too

Reactions: ShamanDEV

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
It's a shame what happened to the model. No disrespect, but that was what made me play this game, it had something alluring to it. Now it's different, so I'm out of this project. I will probably give it a second chance depending on how she looks in the CGs but the magic is lost for me. Either way I wish you luck and I hope you can recover from this blow.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
The interface and the menu are in Spanish, but the game is in English, it was a mistake that I hope I can correct with the next update
Why does the screen turn black during the scene when MC wakes up and sees Camilla giving BJ to the black dude?? ("Cami? What are you doing"?)

Is it an error?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Oh wow.. but the dev didn't leave any note stating it was the end of the current version...

Thanks for responding quickly, I needed it

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
any update? what happened to the an update per 15 days?
The dev never said that there'll be an update every 15 days. In his discord he explained what happened and why this update will take a while to be done.

Jan 7, 2021
Can someone share the red room content? I really wonder the context. And maybe that way people get an idea of what it's like and maybe subscribe in the future for content like this if it's worth it :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes